1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

$50 shipped!! Sz 11.5, D width, Florsheim Veblen wingtip shoes, Gray

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bighead2205, May 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighead2205

bighead2205 Active Member

Make me a reasonable offer and these are yours!

For Sale: Size 11.5, D width Florsheim Veblen wingtip shoes in Gray. These shoes are in excellent condition and have been worn 4-5 times.

The shoes come with the original box and shoe bags. The shoes will be shipped double boxed, with delivery confirmation. I only ship to the Continental United States.

I am looking for $50 shipped for these, but I'm open to your best offer. Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.

For questions, offers, or requests for more pictures, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Make me an offer, these must go soon!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  2. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    I have these same shoes in brown and they are really nice. The $60 is a GREAT PRICE as they sold new for $180. I recommend them. My experience is that they run one half size large and I think they would fit a size 12 really well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.