• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

JL77

Reaction score
^The SL-130x will be a little bit tougher to break in because the fabric is heavier and more rigid, but it will still stretch in the waist with wear.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cannot overstate the awesomeness of the 30BSP/32BSP cut. If you have any sort of thighs and want a cut w/ a nice clean taper, these are it.

I have them both, and the cut is so good. Needless to say fabric and fabrication are excellent as well.

NCowardParody

Reaction score
Cannot overstate the awesomeness of the 30BSP/32BSP cut. If you have any sort of thighs and want a cut w/ a nice clean taper, these are it.

I have them both, and the cut is so good. Needless to say fabric and fabrication are excellent as well.
How tall are you? Cuz I too love my 30BSP's but find that the taper below the knee isn't quite as strong as I would like. I wonder if this is cuz my legs are pretty short (28" inseam) and thus the taper really kicks in below my knee and the tighter leg opening is lost due to them being hemmed a good 6-7"...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How tall are you? Cuz I too love my 30BSP's but find that the taper below the knee isn't quite as strong as I would like. I wonder if this is cuz my legs are pretty short (28" inseam) and thus the taper really kicks in below my knee and the tighter leg opening is lost due to them being hemmed a good 6-7"...

You may own the first run of them. The cut has a far stronger taper from the second run of the jean on.

NCowardParody

Reaction score
You may own the first run of them. The cut has a far stronger taper from the second run of the jean on.
Oh, interesting. I bought them at the end of August (2014) from your shop in the LES. My guess is they're likely from a recent run since the 30BSP's have been around for a while & seem to sell quite well. But maybe you guys still had stock from the first run?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Oh, interesting. I bought them at the end of August (2014) from your shop in the LES. My guess is they're likely from a recent run since the 30BSP's have been around for a while & seem to sell quite well. But maybe you guys still had stock from the first run?

Yup, sounds like you own the newest run of them.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw Kiya's post, which was my first thought but I think you probably hit the nail on the head.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Love all of my 3sixteens, hope I get the chance to wear through them all..I don't know how long I've got now
1f62d.png
1f60a.png
1f431.png

Beane

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hello, I want to buy the heavyweight plain t shirt (2 pack) . How much are these going to stretch with use?

I always buy snug fit t shirts because after some use the t shirts always stretch and get bigger, but those are cheap regular t shirts.

dsthompson

Reaction score
Hello, I want to buy the heavyweight plain t shirt (2 pack) . How much are these going to stretch with use?

I always buy snug fit t shirts because after some use the t shirts always stretch and get bigger, but those are cheap regular t shirts.

I've got the t's in white, navy, and grey, and none of mine have stretched even a little bit (worn and washed at least a dozen times). In fact, I'd say they've shrunk ever so slightly (even though I wash cold and lay flat to dry), but not enough to change sizing. These are some seriously well-built, sturdy t-shirts...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBBSTI LTD