• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

pdxvegan

Reaction score
Thanks Kiya! You've been super helpful! As a broke graduate student I'm going to have to lurk on the market place and ebay for my next pair, but once I get an income you've earned my business!

hangan

Reaction score
Hi all,

Lurker posting for the first time. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with sizing since I don't have a measuring tape available. I do also apologise if this has been answered in the thread somewhere.

I'm looking to buy a pair of ST-100x's. I'm a size 28 in APC PS. What size would you recommend?

herp

Reaction score
which 3sixteen cut is the most similiar to the APC petite standard cut?

Last edited:

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi all,

Lurker posting for the first time. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with sizing since I don't have a measuring tape available. I do also apologise if this has been answered in the thread somewhere.

I'm looking to buy a pair of ST-100x's. I'm a size 28 in APC PS. What size would you recommend?

You'd be a 29 in the ST-100x, they'll be snug at first but will stretch out to be comfy within a week or two.

which 3sixteen cut is the most similiar to the APC petite standard cut?

The ST fit, it comes in four types of fabric:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

sciphiyem

Reaction score
Last edited:

lyxicon

Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid but I passed on 3sixteen and had to get a pair of APC from a local store instead because I couldn't figure out the sizing. Self Edge and 3sixteen.com sizing charts don't really match blueowl's charts. So I called the Self Edge store and asked them to measure a pair of 29 ST-120X, and the half-thigh measurement (1'' below crotch) was off by a full 1'' (9.4'' instead of 10.4''). That's a huge difference in fit.
Then I emailed Jay @ blueowl and asked him to do the same, and he got 10.5'', which is actually closer to the SelfEdge chart!

Last edited:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not stoopid, better safe than sorry. I have found that it is good to size down 1 on 3sixteens, but to each their own.

lofigeek

Reaction score
I bought a pair of SL-100x in 33 and a pair of ST-100x in 34 to try.

When I got the package, I pulled out a pair of ST-100x's in 33 and a SL-100x's in 34.

I was alittle suprised I couldn't even get the ST's in 33 on!

The SL's in 34 fit well for the most part but the back pockets ended about halfway between my knees and my glutes.

are the back pockets generally low on 3sixteens?

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a pair of SL-100x in 33 and a pair of ST-100x in 34 to try.

When I got the package, I pulled out a pair of ST-100x's in 33 and a SL-100x's in 34.

I was alittle suprised I couldn't even get the ST's in 33 on!

The SL's in 34 fit well for the most part but the back pockets ended about halfway between my knees and my glutes.

are the back pockets generally low on 3sixteens?
perhaps you are wearing them too low on your hip?

bLaZ3n

Reaction score
6 months, 3 washes

dope fades.. what style is this?

New to the 3Sixteen brand, but I'm interested in buying a pair..

Currently I have a pair of APC NS in size 30.. which 3Sixteen denim has a similar fit to the APC NS?

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Yeah I wear a 34 waist in most pants and got the ST-120x in 34. They were very tight at first but now they fit perfectly. There's no way I would've been able to size down to a 33, it would've been much too tight in the thighs.

chillip

Reaction score
This is going to be my first pair of raw denim so I was looking for some help. I don't have any stores around me to try them on and the sizing seemed confusing to me after reading about if the jeans stretch or not etc. My measurements of my body are:
Waist = 35"
Hips = 35"
Thigh = 23.5"
Calf = 14"

My main concern is that I don't want the thighs to be really tight, but I want a more fitted look but definitely not skinny jeans. Any suggestions to styles and sizes would be great.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is going to be my first pair of raw denim so I was looking for some help. I don't have any stores around me to try them on and the sizing seemed confusing to me after reading about if the jeans stretch or not etc. My measurements of my body are:
Waist = 35"
Hips = 35"
Thigh = 23.5"
Calf = 14"

My main concern is that I don't want the thighs to be really tight, but I want a more fitted look but definitely not skinny jeans. Any suggestions to styles and sizes would be great.
i'm gonna guess an SL-100X in 33 will work for you.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52