• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3/6 Friday Challenge: Reverse Security Guard

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the issue is that blue jackets/blazers go better with gray pants than gray jackets go with blue pants.

That's not the issue. Saying that one thing looks better than another is not the same thing as saying that something looks bad. I think many are under the impression that gray jacket is categorically bad, navy pants are categorically bad, and the two together is the cause of the coronavirus. Some people make a navy jacket and gray pant look terrible and some people look great with a gray jacket and navy pants. Navy jacket/gray pants is not always better.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a slightly different take. Went with a charcoal jacket over navy trou, thinking I wanted to move away from northern lights as well as the upside down grey/navy combo. I hope I don't give you the coronavirus.
128BC45D-7403-47DA-8235-D0ACD6EF8B4F.jpeg
13BEF38A-39BD-4796-ABB1-12FEDE13DCC7.jpeg

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I consider myself to be a vintage dad. I'm happy with the aesthetic.

I was about to say, who makes that outrageous sweater? You look like your high profile job was just handed to Eddie Murphy as part of some bet, and now you must team up with a prostitute in order to climb your way back to the top.

Not that that’s a bad thing.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was about to say, who makes that outrageous sweater? You look like your high profile job was just handed to Eddie Murphy as part of some bet, and now you must team up with a prostitute in order to climb your way back to the top.

Not that that’s a bad thing.
The sweater is by Polo. I added the patch myself. I would love to have been in that movie.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was that the jacket you wore about a month ago that I commented on....sleeves are short?
Yep. I've been on the fence between selling the entire jacket and lengthening the sleeves - the entire thing is on the shorter side. But I like the details and how casual it is so I keep going back and forth. In the meantime, I end up barely ever wearing it.

...first world problems, or something.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. I've been on the fence between selling the entire jacket and lengthening the sleeves - the entire thing is on the shorter side. But I like the details and how casual it is so I keep going back and forth. In the meantime, I end up barely ever wearing it.

...first world problems, or something.
Maybe just sell the sleeves.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads