• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Blue polo and the Indian Shirt jacket. Using the gift cards was nerve wrecking. Website wouldn't take them typed in so I had to copy in paste in my phone. I was worried they would be gone by the time I had everything in.

My gift card did not work either so I e-mailed them about it after placing an order, didn't realize it would work by phone @NickPollica

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat - signed up multiple times, no e-mail. Rather frustrating.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've signed up before each drop and have never received an email from them in my spam or main inbox.

neither have i, i think my email is stuck in some limbo where it doesn't register anymore. i rely on the goodness of people here to post to the PW. many thanks @geogga for the timely post.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
i lost the hat and teal shorts due to my hubris.

Ended up getting the red shorts and the blue polo. Still perusing to see if there's anything else I should grab now...

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gift card did not work either so I e-mailed them about it after placing an order, didn't realize it would work by phone @NickPollica

I had to copy and paste to get it to work. Maybe its a formatting thing? Or you have to be signed in to Shopify? Not sure. Wasn't the smoothest though. I wish we could save them to our account to apply them quicker/easier.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the email. Ignored it until 11. Bag sold out. Damn it! Can anyone tell me how much it was?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it took a ton of restraint not to grab a raglan sweater, but i just took the indigo polo. now to close the webstore and not think about what else i'm missing.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PW is COLORFULSUMMERCLOTHES.

I finally got on the email list. I've made it boys! For others, using my gmail account I just added myself multiple times using dots to make quasi-new ones. For example [email protected], then [email protected], [email protected] etc.

Bought the Sasahika in a panic as some stuff like the hat already sold out within minutes. Sizing up as recommended is a little nervewracking, but better to be over than under this sort of thing.

Pyrrho

Reaction score
PW is COLORFULSUMMERCLOTHES.

I finally got on the email list. I've made it boys! For others, using my gmail account I just added myself multiple times using dots to make quasi-new ones. For example [email protected], then [email protected], [email protected] etc.

Bought the Sasahika in a panic as some stuff like the hat already sold out within minutes. Sizing up as recommended is a little nervewracking, but better to be over than under this sort of thing.

Lol if you bought that last Sahasika in L that vanished out of my cart about ten minutes ago, let me know if it doesn't work out. Really should have checked here for a password, I always end up making coffee or something and realize I'm late for drops.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads