• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
IMG_8399.jpeg
so i (5’7 150lbs) decided to keep the jacket in size Small. the shoulder seams drop past my shoulder by 2 inches. the sleeve passes my wrist were it not for the elastic band. the length sits at my upper hip area.based on how jackets r supposeto fit, this isthe correct fit with oversized cut built into the jacket. thoughts?

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2039693 so i (5’7 150lbs) decided to keep the jacket in size Small. the shoulder seams drop past my shoulder by 2 inches. the sleeve passes my wrist were it not for the elastic band. the length sits at my upper hip area.based on how jackets r supposeto fit, this isthe correct fit with oversized cut built into the jacket. thoughts?
Looks too small 🫣

xM.

Reaction score
View attachment 2039693 so i (5’7 150lbs) decided to keep the jacket in size Small. the shoulder seams drop past my shoulder by 2 inches. the sleeve passes my wrist were it not for the elastic band. the length sits at my upper hip area.based on how jackets r supposeto fit, this isthe correct fit with oversized cut built into the jacket. thoughts?

It fits. Please for the love of god stop asking about this jacket.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You made your decision. you don't need our thoughts

MeatFish

Reaction score
There are way too many numbers in this post about how a jacket with 20 pockets fits. The fit works, i'm sure you were fine with a size up too but w/e, just look in the mirror and if you like it it's good. so easy ! !

Last edited:

xM.

Reaction score
damn y'all weren't kidding about the snags on the homer. just took my first good look at it (been too warm to wear) and this thing looks like i've been wearing it for years. like, dozens of noticeable snags fresh out of the shipping bag. the shirt itself is really nice but pretty disappointing lack of quality control on it.

This isn't even all of them.

Last edited:

J1987

Reaction score
What's up with the Tempo fleece? I don't see it on the site at all anymore. I don't see any pics of it in here either, just a couple people mentioning they got it. Hopefully we can expect more colors, that one got kind of lost in the delayed drop (for me at least) and I had no idea it was coming until it was too late.

EDIT: Found some pics on Grailed. Does it have that black mesh liner through the whole thing? I don't love that material, it seems like it finds it way into items I'm not even expecting it to be in. It's too coarse and snag-prone IMO, a switch to something else would do wonders for the brand I think.

airhead

Reaction score
What's up with the Tempo fleece? I don't see it on the site at all anymore. I don't see any pics of it in here either, just a couple people mentioning they got it. Hopefully we can expect more colors, that one got kind of lost in the delayed drop (for me at least) and I had no idea it was coming until it was too late.
completely sold out i think. gotta admit i was a little salty on this one, studio didn't have my size and sold out < 1 min when it dropped online lol

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
completely sold out i think. gotta admit i was a little salty on this one, studio didn't have my size and sold out < 1 min when it dropped online lol
There was an IG sneak peak that looks like there's a black Tempo coming sometime.

Also, worth posting that there's a Homer instore restock. Sizes S, XL & XXL

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
damn y'all weren't kidding about the snags on the homer. just took my first good look at it (been too warm to wear) and this thing looks like i've been wearing it for years. like, dozens of noticeable snags fresh out of the shipping bag. the shirt itself is really nice but pretty disappointing lack of quality control on it.

This isn't even all of them.

It’s not a lack of quality control - it’s just the nature of the weave. Long floats - which are a big part of why this is interesting - means this is going to happen.

EDIT: Found some pics on Grailed. Does it have that black mesh liner through the whole thing? I don't love that material, it seems like it finds it way into items I'm not even expecting it to be in. It's too coarse and snag-prone IMO, a switch to something else would do wonders for the brand I think.
Tempo sold out very fast but other iterations are on the way. As for the liner, can I ask what you are snagging it on when it comes to tops? I know people don’t love it for pocketing, which I understand because of keys etc. That said, basically all of the 18 East jackets I personally wear are lined in our mesh and I’ve never once snagged it on anything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads