• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In store first is largely a bandaid on this warehousing shitshow situation. There will be an online drop, once they locate the product they’ve had for nearly two months and get it in the system.

Does this include the burgundy stripe hollow and kantha stitch shirts? Those were in store first and didn't look like much made it online.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea they were in store for at least a couple weeks before making it online. Might be wishful thinking on my part as I believe the Shopify issue is regarding the following drops. Some had speculated that they sold most of those shirts in store as they were gone instantly and the amount of time between in store and online drop.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They were selling online stock but there was still stock when they made it online. We’ve rightsized the buys for seasonal collections and things are thankfully starting to work again. Momentum was really strong until this warehouse issue. Hopefully we can keep it moving in that direction. Production is on time for the first time in years and we just hired a new director of marketing from Arc’teryx who will be taking all of that (including IG finally) off of my plate so I can focus on design and production. 2024 is looking up - thanks for sticking with us!

zukirin

Reaction score
Appreciate it but we’re on it. Had a 2 hour call with them two days ago with Roller Rabbit’s director of operations and she went pretty ham on them. There is really no excuse for what has happened and they basically blew our entire summer drop. They know what the issue is and are actively working to sort it. Fingers crossed we can get things online end of next week.
Does this include the navy seersucker suits or are those still shelved until next Spring/Summer?

l1mab3an

Reaction score
Find myself reaching for this over shirt everyday.
IMG_2430.jpeg

Last edited:

xM.

Reaction score
Random question, but any way to know which stock is in studio vs in a warehouse? A pal heading to NY soon offered to pick some things up for me but I don't necessarily want to put it on CS to gimme a huge inventory or anything.

djtopofny

Reaction score
How is the striped seersucker sold out in large as soon as the site loaded!? I’ve been tryna snag that jacket in a large forever now! Anyone know if they have these in store finally???

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
I ended up with an XL in the tempo fleece but I’m thinking it could be too big

If so I’ll happily pass it along to one of you guys who missed it. I know it sold out quick.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone still have a measurement chart for the Osman? Trying to figure out whether I should take the same size in the Costa.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads