• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
Houston so add some degrees and 90% humidity on top. The fabrics here are really nice for our summers. Antonio always killing it on fabrics.

big facts. Dallas summers have been getting more humid but I STAY living in my shelter shorts lmao

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
@NickPollica, I have the linen hollow shirt in L but it's a bit more oversized than I'd prefer. Would I get some shrinkage with a hot wash and tumble dry? Or, do you happen to have a M in studio I could exchange for?

Thanks!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@pinkchimneys I had contacted CS before and they said they don't do exchanges. You would have to buy the item in a different size and return the one you have.

It sucked because the item I wanted to exchange it for was still in stock online when I emailed them but was gone by the time they responded 2 days later.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of 18E CS, has anyone had luck getting in touch with them recently?

I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone via email for the last few weeks, without any response. Typically, I’ve heard back with in a few days, so maybe someone is on vacation or something?

Symphony

Reaction score
^ kind of piggybacking off of that, do we have any update on the Rugby? We’re about to enter the third week of August and I just didn’t know anything was happening

platinumtooth

Reaction score

I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone via email for the last few weeks, without any response. Typically, I’ve heard back with in a few days, so maybe someone is on vacation or something?

I emailed a return request on Monday; got a response the next morning. ?‍♀️

Guess I'd just keep trying!

maxbayuk

Reaction score

same here

phlik

Reaction score
I’ve also received prompt responses (within 24 hours), and they’ve made exchanging items easy (even if not a direct exchange).

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a ton of stuff just restocked on the site, worth checking out if you missed something from past few drops and want to alleviate that problem.

(I grabbed the graph kurta, black khadi cap, patchwork camp hat and the cement trek shorts)

Last edited:

SimModa

Reaction score
So whats on the drop for friday?

I think this is supposed to be a deep drop

- Cotton Tweed Sam Shirt
- Cotton Tweed AKC2 Kurta
- Yellow Helly Jacket (maybe..)
- Yellow Hancock Shorts
- Dabu OCBD
- White OCBD
- Natural Indigo County Double Knees (inside out and right side in)
- Raffia Spectators
- White Yousef (or is it ferragosto?)
- Embroidered Tee
- Eide Trouser
- Monti Jacket

I hope I’m wrong. There’s way too much stuff here that I want or at the very least peaks my interest.

Maliki

Reaction score
Good lookin' out, homie

View attachment 1606478

My cat approves:

View attachment 1606479

Still a size medium available:

Good lookin' out, homie

View attachment 1606478

My cat approves:

View attachment 1606479

Still a size medium available:

Mind me asking what size you are wearing in these pictures?

ghableska

Reaction score
a ton of stuff just restocked on the site, worth checking out if you missed something from past few drops and want to alleviate that problem.

(I grabbed the graph kurta, black khadi cap, patchwork camp hat and the cement trek shorts)

Damn, seems like I just missed out on the graph kurta in small. How often do these restock?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads