• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great! Where do the sleeves hit, when not rolled down?

they hit just slightly above my wrists. which is fine to me for a casual shirt. if you have longer arms though they may be a bit short if you plan on wearing them unrolled.

Height/weight? They can be tucked in??

i'm 5'10" and probably somewhere around 175-180 (i don't have a scale currently). shirt can definitely be tucked in but it's not traditional dress shirt length at all.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
It's too hot currently for that pink OCBD (for me) BUT these shirts are ******* incredible. The weight, the fabric, the dye job is all SO GOOD. Can not wait to scoop that blue one!

I've bought a couple dozen(!) RL Big Shirts over the past year or two-this shirt has definitively scratched any itch I might have for more OCBDs. This shirt goes crazy in the quality department. Great work Antonio!!!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's too hot currently for that pink OCBD (for me) BUT these shirts are ******* incredible. The weight, the fabric, the dye job is all SO GOOD. Can not wait to scoop that blue one!

I've bought a couple dozen(!) RL Big Shirts over the past year or two-this shirt has definitively scratched any itch I might have for more OCBDs. This shirt goes crazy in the quality department. Great work Antonio!!!
I'll just chime in to nod along enthusiastically with this assessment. Received my shirt this morning and it might be my favorite piece of the season. I'm a L/XL that almost always buys XL in 18 East and the XL works perfectly here.

I_Adler

Reaction score
For those looking for the Sam Handloom jacket in XL and are desperate, there is one on grailed for a whopping $400... :cry:

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
D6240211-CC43-40F3-B853-B40764DE3D52.jpeg
Dune nylon Hancock’s came in ??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads