• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
def not the only one.

cemetery.jpg

enjoying the natural world today

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The inis meain beanies are massively underrated. I grabbed one, saw the quality, and then grabbed the other two. Pretty much will never need another warm winter beanie. They are so good I get compliments when I am wearing them on zoom calls, let alone in r/l haha.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The inis meain beanies are massively underrated. I grabbed one, saw the quality, and then grabbed the other two. Pretty much will never need another warm winter beanie. They are so good I get compliments when I am wearing them on zoom calls, let alone in r/l haha.

I think they sat because the colors are specific. ?‍♂️

whyzack_

Reaction score
im back to ask if anyone has grey/purple essex parka in small. I have a brand new medium that im willing to trade. The purple lining is too sick for me to give it up

jaaz16

Reaction score
Anyone get shipping info from last Friday's double knees drop? I got the order confirmation email, and it's listed as paid on my account, but unfulfilled. The last few drops have been a quicker turnaround, and so I just wanted to see if it's just me.

airhead

Reaction score
Anyone get shipping info from last Friday's double knees drop? I got the order confirmation email, and it's listed as paid on my account, but unfulfilled. The last few drops have been a quicker turnaround, and so I just wanted to see if it's just me.

not just you. i'm sure it'll go out soon enough.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Ok, thanks! Didn't want to bug the team, because it's not a huge deal. Figured the board was the right place to check in.

thomasB

Reaction score
Got my undyed double knees already. Just a PSA for anyone who is curious. I did a wash and tumble dry on low. I didnt take any measurements or anything but I'd say I saw pretty minimal shrinkage - slightly in the waist and a little from the inseam. But I'd say these should be pretty safe to toss in the dryer in case that is useful to anyone

ChapelPerilous

Reaction score
i’ve been seeing drastically slower shipments from recent drops oddly. by no means a complaint just an observation, i personally could care less. haven’t seen shipment on the latest drop, my prior purchase took almost 3 weeks to touch down to the west coast.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the warehouse was supposed to ship things faster? Maybe countered by more stock to move. It's what it is.

robat19

Reaction score
I got shipment notifications the day of the last two drops. Nothing so far.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No shipping either. Kind of wished studio was pickup only for the first few days so I can actually go in person instead of waiting for shipping but it is what it is.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
I thought the warehouse was supposed to ship things faster? Maybe countered by more stock to move. It's what it is.
I think Antonio had said some stuff ships from the warehouse which is faster but it's not everything so yeah probably just waiting a bit.

Got my undyed double knees already. Just a PSA for anyone who is curious. I did a wash and tumble dry on low. I didnt take any measurements or anything but I'd say I saw pretty minimal shrinkage - slightly in the waist and a little from the inseam. But I'd say these should be pretty safe to toss in the dryer in case that is useful to anyone
Would you be willing to grab measurements kind sir? I'm just curious if the measurements online were close or if I need to start thinking about shifting these pants already lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads