• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shazkar

Reaction score
Bikes kill the budget. I got a nice All City bike back in August and due to stock levels I had to spend an extra $500 or so to get a bike that met my specs and was in stock. Basically 0'd out my large purchases slush fund and pushed my Fuji camera prospects into 2021.

What bike did you get?
Not even an expensive bike! Just bought my friend's state single speed for ~300 or so. But now I want a rack, and a pannier, and needed a bike pump, and etc
But it's my first bike in NYC ever (wish I'd gotten one any time in the last decade... but this summer was also the first time I rode a bike in 20 years out of fear)

My X100F is still kicking strong camera wise though

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica is there a reason why this is dry clean only?

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Was shocked that there was still some of those flannel kurtas available from last drop-mine came in over the weekend and it is the coziest, thickest flannel I have ever owned. Perfect on a dreary late fall day like today.

Praying for more colorways/styles of this flannel-I have spent the past two weeks looking at 5 brothers/Big Mac jawns on eBay (blame Brad Pitt) and while I found some winners, 18E takes the goddamn cake!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We went much deeper in stock on the cargos this time. Also, Padmores are 30% off today only.

@NickPollica is there a reason why this is dry clean only?

Cord will likely bleed on the white.

barongrim

Reaction score
Not even an expensive bike! Just bought my friend's state single speed for ~300 or so. But now I want a rack, and a pannier, and needed a bike pump, and etc
But it's my first bike in NYC ever (wish I'd gotten one any time in the last decade... but this summer was also the first time I rode a bike in 20 years out of fear)

My X100F is still kicking strong camera wise though

A slightly used bike is the best bike. Prior to this one I was using an estate sale Norco I bought for $40 until bike thieves got me. Absolutely wild though how much performance you can buy by spending more. My first ride on the new one I set top 3 performances on all segments via Strava despite being in quarantine shape and not having riden for 2+ years. Same story for when I got around to putting clip in pedals on it.

This is the wall mount I use and I've been very pleased with it. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJCSBJ4

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We went much deeper in stock on the cargos this time. Also, Padmores are 30% off today only.

Cord will likely bleed on the white.
For anyone on the fence with the Padmores, the ponys are really good, super easy to wear and go with everything! I honestly can't believe there's still a full-size run, at 30% off they're a no brainer.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was shocked that there was still some of those flannel kurtas available from last drop-mine came in over the weekend and it is the coziest, thickest flannel I have ever owned. Perfect on a dreary late fall day like today.

+1 on this, wearing mine right now.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Praying for more colorways/styles of this flannel-I have spent the past two weeks looking at 5 brothers/Big Mac jawns on eBay (blame Brad Pitt) and while I found some winners, 18E takes the goddamn cake!

That flannel is really good. Wore it all day on Thanksgiving. Probably my favorite recent purchase.

davjaffe

Reaction score
@NickPollica Any chance you've got one of these in XXL or XL at the studio?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica Any chance you've got one of these in XXL or XL at the studio?

Yep - we have stock of all of today's drops in studio from size M-XL.

barongrim

Reaction score
Any fleece nomad fit pics?
Got in the swishy pants and the nomad. I was initially kind of concerned about the arm length on it but its got a bit of give.

PXL_20201130_171841624[1].jpg

I_Adler

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been searching for the Madder Landscape Sahasika in a M but haven't been able to find much details or previous sales/trades. Not sure if anyone has any background on typical asking price or realistic availability. I assume retail was around the same ballpark as the other Sahasikas but quantity was fairly small especially compared to the last few drops.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads