• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Feeling Blue
IMG_5558.jpg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a bit of shrink/pop in my natural goreckis just by doing a cold wash and air dry. I think I'll just keep doing that with my new ones too. Don't want to loose too much size.

Montaigne

Reaction score
Pour one out for me boys; I finally managed to snag a pair of goreckis, just to receive the wrong size in the end. That said, the real kicker is knowing that this was the last chance to get a pair in XS before the purge. Guess you win some, you lose some¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sandman1983

Reaction score
Thinking of copping the last monti jacket. What's the fabric on it like? Is it thin and breathable enough for summer?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of copping the last monti jacket. What's the fabric on it like? Is it thin and breathable enough for summer?
I guess it depends on your weather, but I wouldn't describe it as thin. IMO it's a fairly dense weave with some heft to it.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How have people liked their Standard Issue "Standard Hoody"? TTS or size up? FWIW I like their thermals TTS and do not size down so thinking TTS on hoodies too.

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
How have people liked their Standard Issue "Standard Hoody"? TTS or size up? FWIW I like their thermals TTS and do not size down so thinking TTS on hoodies too.

I :inlove: my || TTS standard issue black hoodie especially with my new fishing shirt which thankfully I was able to get one size up.

IMG_3560.jpg

Been trying a bunch of looks with this ghibail shirt by itself, with the standard issue hoodie and my black kantha liner. so many different vibes! short sleeve / long sleeve is one thing, since the fabric is like air. much different than the nylon hancocks. The buttons are also really cool and detailed in person which was another unexpected bonus.

IMG_3565.jpg

Then I started playing with the collar and the shirt placket.... this thing rolls sort of like my ragosta :)

IMG_3561.jpg

I have a bunch of 18E gear, and feel like I was way hyped for other pieces but this one is sneaky amazing.

bravo antonio ?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I :inlove: my || TTS standard issue black hoodie especially with my new fishing shirt which thankfully I was able to get one size up.

View attachment 1487641

Been trying a bunch of looks with this ghibail shirt by itself, with the standard issue hoodie and my black kantha liner. so many different vibes! short sleeve / long sleeve is one thing, since the fabric is like air. much different than the nylon hancocks. The buttons are also really cool and detailed in person which was another unexpected bonus.

View attachment 1487646

Then I started playing with the collar and the shirt placket.... this thing rolls sort of like my ragosta :)

View attachment 1487642

I have a bunch of 18E gear, and feel like I was way hyped for other pieces but this one is sneaky amazing.

bravo antonio ?

Insane amount of work went into that shirt. Running it one more time in navy ripstop and then it will likely be a wrap.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black cable cords just came in and oh these are sooo good. Going to get so much wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads