• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That fleece is warm

8F3CB43E-5DDE-4F41-ABD1-EC6148C4787C.jpeg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday for the black one?

View attachment 1479196

I gotta say my black 18 east x SI thermal from last year was a surprise hit. I wore it all the time. Really great for throwing over the cable cord waders. I didn't size down like was recommended (they do run large) and was glad I did not. It's gonna be better this fall and winter as wider fits are even more in.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta say my black 18 east x SI thermal from last year was a surprise hit. I wore it all the time. Really great for throwing over the cable cord waders. I didn't size down like was recommended (they do run large) and was glad I did not. It's gonna be better this fall and winter as wider fits are even more in.
Sorry, I meant is the black fishing shirt dropping Friday? I can see how that might have been confusing!

Yeah, I totally agree with the thermals. I have the black collared one and a regular SI white one. They are really nice to wear, warm and easy to pair with a shirt or layer under a jacket. I have one that is TTS (L) and one that is sized down one (M), and I much prefer the fit of medium personally.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
That Forio pj type shirt looks real real good. Looked on etsy and ebay for the past year for a good long sleeve bd with front pockets and the pickings was lame. Stoked to see this!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Next week:

Charlotte vest with bagru printed corduroy details
Black trilobal fishing shirt
Standard issue thermals in duck brown and burgundy
Gorecki cargos in almond and burgundy
black cabled cord single pleats
Matching bucket hats to all bottoms
Unite hoodies designed by B Thom Stevenson in black and faded gold
Worldwide tee by B Thom in Natural

robat19

Reaction score
Next week:

Charlotte vest with bagru printed corduroy details
Black trilobal fishing shirt
Standard issue thermals in duck brown and burgundy
Gorecki cargos in almond and burgundy
black cabled cord single pleats
Matching bucket hats to all bottoms
Unite hoodies designed by B Thom Stevenson in black and faded gold
Worldwide tee by B Thom in Natural
Are there more goreckis coming? I think there was a navy or something close in the image posted earlier in the year.

Samir

Reaction score
Anyone wash/dry the Cloch kantha pullover from Drop 9? Would love a little shrinking but don't want to mess up the fabric

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wash/dry the Cloch kantha pullover from Drop 9? Would love a little shrinking but don't want to mess up the fabric
I just did a few days ago actually. Washed on warm, dried hot. The sleeves shrunk up a little (good for me) and the material puckered a bit more, so overall it’s better now than it was prewash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads