• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm anticipating dropping at least a brick on the next drop...kanata/goreckis/flannel/quilted jacket

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
exactly. i'd hate to have to drop $600+ all at once lol

they're permanently drops on friday, correct?
Good question. They’ve been on Wednesday the past few drops. I think there was even a Monday drop in there somewhere. The next one is next Friday though.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys are right - didn't realize there were two more fridays. this month is moving so fast. regardless, damage will be done to my wallet before month's end.

x64

Reaction score
If you're a large (or regularly a medium), there are a few available for sale on here and Grailed.
I normally take an L in 18east stuff but the chest on the monti seems kinda small? was thinking XL would probably be the play based on the size chart, but i'll go take a look, maybe put up a w2b or something. thanks!

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
I normally take an L in 18east stuff but the chest on the monti seems kinda small? was thinking XL would probably be the play based on the size chart, but i'll go take a look, maybe put up a w2b or something. thanks!
I‘m in the same boat as you typically taking L but would definitely recommend sizing up on the Monti. I just returned a L after purchasing an XL off a SF member and the fit is MUCH better. I’m 6’1” 155ish for reference.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's