• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

13.5 oz Cone Mills Selvedge, Made in San Fransisco, and only $81? Kickstarter

Deuce

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a belt, I have a size 36 that I am going to put up in the classifieds. Wore it for about an hour, PM if interested.

PeachBrah

Reaction score
How do these slim fits fit compared to the Levis 511 rigid dragon? I am a size 34 in the 511s because of muscular thighs and ass. Thanks

Last edited:

Exordium01

Reaction score
My pair are fading ridiculously fast... like some of the creases are showing evidence of fading after 3 days of wear... I may have walked 6 miles in the rain on one of those days.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hadn't checked in on the website for the longest time as I am in no need of another pair of raws but I just saw this as sold out.

Looks pretty cool.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
inlove.gif

x post from the thrift thread!!!
fing02[1].gif

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it the 12oz IHSH33? Nice pick up! Did you use Rakuten?
Yes! Nah, I proxyed from one of my boy who lives in Japan. His wife and he are coming to visit us and they are going to hand deliver it to me in about 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

brooklyn

Reaction score
I just started to wear my pair of japan standards. Can expect them to stretch a lot? Right now I can wear them but they are tight in the hips making it difficult to put things in my pockets like my wallet and phone.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just started to wear my pair of japan standards. Can expect them to stretch a lot? Right now I can wear them but they are tight in the hips making it difficult to put things in my pockets like my wallet and phone.
Give it a few weeks and do squats in them. They should stretch out nicely if they are one size too small.

brooklyn

Reaction score

Give it a few weeks and do squats in them. They should stretch out nicely if they are one size too small.

I did size down because I was tired of jeans stretching too much. I only wear jeans on the weekends which makes the process a lot longer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads