• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple shirts made up in a couple of selected fabrics:

G. Inglese SS19 (32).JPG G. Inglese SS19 (34).JPG IMG_4816.jpg

IJReilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Immaculate, especially the red stripes. Perfect with navy. Playful yet sophisticated. Next spring I'm getting something like that. I'll swing by if I get to NYC.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg is that red stripe shirt the polo? I must have it.
THe one made-up? Yes, that's the Zinco 10 jersey in a one-piece collar polo shirt

konix

Reaction score
We don't know that yet. Depends on fabric selection available for SS19 and pricing. The trend has been for the former to decline and the latter to increase, which isn't sustainable for us. We'll know more after we see the collection.

Really hoping to pre-order a cream DB dinner jacket for next season. I wear short sizes so the pre order window is the only opportunity I get to order tailoring for Eidos.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm working on pre-orders for G. Inglese SS'19. There are a lot of great fabrics and, while I have my own views as to which shirt style may work best for each fabric, I was wondering if you guys were interested in weighing in if you think a specific fabric would work better in a different shirt style ?
Any chance that something like those Mustique fabrics that got canceled will make an appearance?

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, wonderful picks. I trust Greg’s mind with these things, so nothing to add besides appreciation for the fabrics and styling selection.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy good picks as always.

I don't know if the fabrics are suitable, but both the Positano choices and the chambray picked for the Miami collar polo would make good popovers too. Especially that redish/orangish Positano. But maybe the fabrics don't suit the style very well. I certainly trust Greg more than me on these things.

Thanks for making some great pics available to us. Preorders in a month or so?

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just because I'm looking for new short sleeve polos, has G.Inglese ever made a short sleeve version of their polos? Or is the general recommendation to just roll up the sleeves?

Great fabric selection as always!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can make short sleeve polos - we just prefer them in long sleeves. Rolled-up sleeves look good, and the long sleeve works well under a jacket.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, any chance we can order between fabrics? Ie the one-piece "Miami" collar in the Mambo 744?

I don't know if the fabrics are suitable, but both the Positano choices and the chambray picked for the Miami collar polo would make good popovers too. Especially that redish/orangish Positano. But maybe the fabrics don't suit the style very well. I certainly trust Greg more than me on these things.

All of those would work well IMO. It's just a matter of making some choices.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi. My First time in this thread as I spend most of my time in the thrift finds thread.
I have been consigning with Luxeswap for the past few years and I was thrilled to see your recent collaboration. Today I received confirmation from Luxeswap that they have received three boxes of clothing and all are now earmarked for my funds to come your way when the items sell.
I know I am very early in the process but had a few questions:
1. As I have never bought from you previously, will I be able to sign up on your website and get the first time buyer $50 discount on top of the other bonus percentages both you and Luxeswap give as a part of the collaboration.
2. I am hoping to make my first purchase one of your Frank Clegg English briefcases as a Christmas present for my wife. Do you monogram? I can see that you can get this done if you buy from Frank Clegg directly but did not see an option on your website. If so can you advise on cost?
I am sure I will have additional questions but wanted to say hello and begin this process and of course I am hoping to have some additional funds to get something for myself as well.
Thank you

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads