• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Reaction score
Hi there, folks.

I'm not much of a SF user so I'm not sure if this is the place for it: I've got 4 nice, well-cared-for Formosa pieces that I don't wear anymore, and I'd like to sell them! I figure someone here would be able to provide a better home for them.

All size 52R with some tailoring, mostly taking in the jackets around the waist: grey flannel 11.5oz suit; navy/brown 9/10oz solar suit; two summer-y jackets, one in an inky blue blend and another in a tan and blue p'o'w.

I'm NYC (Brooklyn, specifically) if you want to check them out in person.

Slide into the DMs if I need to take this message somewhere else, or, if you're interested. Would do good price(s).

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RLB swim trunks are cool. Wife said shel'll buy me the smallest sz avail as a motivation to get in shape. :confused2:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bonastre bag looks interesting for travel if I can fit my laptop.

I'm pretty sure it does. The size is similar to the straight rectangle one that I got on last sale. At that price I think this one is a no brainer especially considering their quality. It's interesting though that they used smooth and grained leather for this piece. I'd assume to keep the shape they use the stiffer leather on the bottom part. Hmm... actually I should really get this bag. Wishlisted...

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pics don't do justice to this piece which I think is the best GRP I've ever gotten from NMWA. The fit looks cool when actually worn, not on hanger, actually way more stylish than a Kanata. Looks totally awesome with navy shirt. And the true color isn't as washed out as the pic. There's also still the black one for this.

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...ip-pilot-knitted-jacket-orange-lambswool.html

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...zip-pilot-knitted-jacket-black-lambswool.html
I was eyeing the black one but curious about the fit. You have any pics? My hesitation is the placement of the "boob pockets." I find that a bit curious.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I second the pilot jacket. Fit is great and super warm, which means I barely wore it, lol. Boob pockets are totally fine and sit close to the chest so non-issue.

Super warm it is. Didn't expect it to be a Kanata alternate. Boob pockets look cool imo.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been posting significantly more casual fits lately - well, back to what I know:

dsc00592-jpg.979879

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been posting significantly more casual fits lately - well, back to what I know:

dsc00592-jpg.979879

QQ - what’s your height?

After trying on some Eidos jackets at the NMWA sample sale I’m half convinced that the NMWA cut might be long enough for me at 6’3” (maybe a hair shorter but that stays between us).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads