• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Bigi also lands this week, as tasteful as always with a tight selection of ties and pocket squares. Alongside some nice seasonal options we have a few things that will definitely come in hand for wedding season, so it's not too soon to start getting that sorted out.

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Grey_linen_pocket_square_yellow_and_green_tropical_...jpg Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Blue_linen_pocket_square_rust_and_yellow_tropical_f...jpg Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Green_linen_pocket_square_purple_and_yellow_tropica...jpg

On the pocket square from we have this trio of linen ones with tropical flowers,

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_White_open-weave_linen_pocket_square (4).jpg

Along with solid white open weave linen for good measure.

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Cream_silk_pocket_square (4).jpg Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Tan_silk_pocket_square (3).jpg

Two silk options as well, which could provide a nice contrast against some of the more textured summer jacket fabrics.

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Navy_grosgrain_silk_tie_with_green_and_brown_jacqua...jpg
Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Burgundy_silk_tie_blue_and_white_neat_print (5).jpg

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Olive_linen_and_silk_herringbone_tie_with_brown_and...jpg

How are these for Greg ties! Three silk options that have his name written all over them.

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Navy_untipped_raw_silk_grenadine_tie_with_olive_and...jpg

Although, now that I see this raw silk grenadine...

Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Solid_sandstone_orange_wool_hopsack_tie (6).jpg Bigi_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Solid_navy_blue_wool_hopsack_tie (5).jpg

And wool hopsack! Ok, I concede. Greg really knows what he's doing when it comes to neckties. It's not a fluke.

Aszatk01

Reaction score
For the Inglese work shirt- is the shoulder/sleeve their dress shirt style (set in and ruffled) or more casual/typical like in the camp shirt? thanks!

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aaaand another work shirt question. Sizing grid shows S,M, L etc. The actual shirts seem to be 39, 40, 41 etc.

MeatFish

Reaction score
For the Inglese work shirt- is the shoulder/sleeve their dress shirt style (set in and ruffled) or more casual/typical like in the camp shirt? thanks!

Second this question
the shoulders have the hand-pleated finishing like the dress shirts
another work shirt question…did you ditch the hand pockets from the f/w version?
correctamundo, this version's more like a usual inglese shirt you'd wear on skin as opposed to the shacket style of this past F/W's. very Meatfish of me to say, but it's giving LEJ studio shirt vibes, just in a cleaner cut.

Aaaand another work shirt question. Sizing grid shows S,M, L etc. The actual shirts seem to be 39, 40, 41 etc.
Ahhh, good catch. I copied over the measurements from F/W's version without realizing the style shift for the spring. I'll have that updated by the public drop, but I take my same size in this as I would the dress shirts fwiw.

LeeR

Reaction score
Bigi also lands this week, as tasteful as always with a tight selection of ties and pocket squares. Alongside some nice seasonal options we have a few things that will definitely come in hand for wedding season, so it's not too soon to start getting that sorted out.

View attachment 2149017 View attachment 2149009 View attachment 2149015

On the pocket square from we have this trio of linen ones with tropical flowers,

View attachment 2149029

Along with solid white open weave linen for good measure.

View attachment 2149013 View attachment 2149027

Two silk options as well, which could provide a nice contrast against some of the more textured summer jacket fabrics.

View attachment 2149019
View attachment 2149011

View attachment 2149023

How are these for Greg ties! Three silk options that have his name written all over them.

View attachment 2149021

Although, now that I see this raw silk grenadine...

View attachment 2149025 View attachment 2149039

And wool hopsack! Ok, I concede. Greg really knows what he's doing when it comes to neckties. It's not a fluke.
The ties are fantastic. I have a nice grosse grenadine that I really enjoy. However, I need some more G Inglese linen popovers, my most worn shirts.

jeremygo

Reaction score
Really into the Beams open-collar madras shirt, but am worried about the sleeve length. I normally need a 35ish inch sleeve... will this be way too short?
I was thinking the same thing - really love the fabric but I've got longer arms. That said, I probably would almost always roll up the sleeves anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MeatFish

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the sleeves of that Beams shirt from @MeatFish or @gdl203 would be appreciated! I think you're both right around my height.
they’re on the shorter side but not offensively so imo. If you have longer arms for your size I can see it being a bit off though.
Me in usual beams size xl
IMG_4603.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads