• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

RexBanner

Reaction score
Alright I'm probably going to finally buy that S&C cardigan. It's too bad I live in Canada and I get raped on FX, taxes, and duties LOL but that didn't stop me from shopping at NMWA before!

Does anyone have a pic of the "grey mix" cardi? Also, I know it runs big and I think last time I asked here it sounded like a M would be the right size for me? 6'2 180 slim. I don't want a baggy fit but don't want it to be tight either.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several fit pics in our inspiration gallery

Filter by Makers>Scott &Charters

93B94781-9980-4484-A132-C32FD6D1D72D.jpeg

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
So... I've recently started doing brand mega-review threads on Reddit.

Last week we did Drake's, people had some things to say -- not much, but some.

This week we tried Camoshita. People want to hear about it, but it's a bit of a ghost town -- nobody has a ton of experience with the brand. So I figured this was a good place to ask -- what can you tell us about Camoshita? Feed the hive-mind!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're correct about the spelling of the brand. YK wanted his brand to have an international/European ring so he used C instead of K.

I think that's an important part of what Camoshita is about. From the very start, YK conceived the brand as something that he wanted to sell outside of Japan, outside of the UA store network. In a sense, that's an experiment for UA and YK - they didn't have a brand to wholesale like that. Beams (UA’s arch rival) developed a couple of wholesale brands for the international market but UA never did.

So everything about designing and marketing Camoshita was done looking outside Japan : size ranges, showing at Pitti and NY, working on Western retail schedule... the other Japanese brand that we carry that has this approach is ts(s).

It’s worth noting that many of the styles that YK designs are drawn from his own clothes (bespoke and vintage finds). Also, credit is due to Hiro Tarao who develops most of the designs and styles in the collection, from YK’s direction.

My appreciation for Camoshita is very much because of his color palettes and the incredibly tasteful eye he has for fabrics and colors. Many are custom developed (fabric mulls don’t make those shades of ochre and mauve...) which invariably adds to the cost of the clothes (again, not dissimilar to ts(s))

Any specific questions that you wanted to answer?

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big Thnx to whoever took the last Camel S&C chunky in XS.
I can dodge the bullet for now...until the F/W restock. ?

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa my Camo herringbone pants came in from the sale and it's pretty rad. The fabric is sartorial but it's like a casual pair of pants. Best of all, it's unlined and machine washable! I can def see it working in both CM and SWD outfits

camo_by_stefano_ughetti_fall_winter_2020_102_.jpg

How did you size? Looks like only XL left. Shouldn't have slept

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1541083

Finally got my Moscow. $1600 was too steep for me but my eye just kept coming back to this aubergine colour over and over. I imagine this fabric won't run again and this was going to be my white whale if I didn't get it while the getting's good.

This is a great coat. I've gotten many compliments on it and I have the plain blue color. I wear for both dressy and casual occasions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads