• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. Are international customers somehow worse than US/Canadian ones? Is that why you stopped offering international shipping?
It has nothing to do with the customers and everything to do with the completely fucked up postal distribution/flights/customs systems around the world (incl US) because of Covid. Customers wanting refunds and complaining about 3-months delays and tracking black holes is understandable - but we ended up with a 5 digit amount of lost orders and refunds because of this in 2020. Five digits. So, no thanks

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the customers and everything to do with the completely fucked up postal distribution/flights/customs systems around the world (incl US) because of Covid. Customers wanting refunds and complaining about 3-months delays and tracking black holes is understandable - but we ended up with a 5 digit amount of lost orders and refunds because of this in 2020. Five digits. So, no thanks

WHAAAAAT. That's insane

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ah that sucks to say the least. I somehow managed to not take the pandemic into account when I asked my questions. Not offering international shipping under these circumstances of course makes total sense.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 digit dollar amount... I meant :blush:

still significant for us - not to mention the aggravation with customers not getting their stuff

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't blame @sebastian mcfox for thinking that things should be back to normal as Covid is very different in Australia and NZ right now. But in US and Europe, it's still wrecking havoc on supply chains, flights and postal systems - maybe as bad it it gets right now

EvilTuna7

Reaction score
Picked up 4 or 5 things I'm very excited for and had a few sizing questions!

1 - Naissance two pleat speckled dye pants, how's the sizing? I generally take a size 33 or 34 in pants so would I be medium or Large?

2 - De Bonne linen easy pants in ecru - Would a 52 be too large?

3 - Inis silk/alpacs roll neck (not from the archive), I bought that 2 weeks ago and it's a little large. Is there any possibility of throwing it in the washer and shrinking it a tad?

Thanks so much!

rodgers12

Reaction score
I don't blame @sebastian mcfox for thinking that things should be back to normal as Covid is very different in Australia and NZ right now. But in US and Europe, it's still wrecking havoc on supply chains, flights and postal systems - maybe as bad it it gets right now
I'll add that I waited over 2 months to receive a package from Australia so no surprise at all as to why international shipping is not offered.

Even some domestic shipments have taken longer than they usually would.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PSA: It's been 18 months since our last archive sale.

So it's time. We've got a lot of great stuff from seasons FW13 to SS20

We'll be opening it up on Tuesday Dec 15 for 4 or 5 days. Like last time, the first 2 days (Tue-Wed) will be only accessible with a password that will be emailed to you when we open up.

If you don't see the popup to enter your email address, then it's because of something about your browser or adblocker or whateverblocker you decide to use. Please don't email us about it - open an incognito tab or something

Thanks

hum, don't think I receive the email about this, did I miss a step in signing up in the first place?

edit: never mind, no idea how I missed it on the first go...

Last edited:

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had totally forgotten about the SdC railroader coat. It was great to see it back from the dead and available in my size (I hope).

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jacket is interesting. When I first saw it I thought “that’s what I’d be wearing at the HQ on Hoth as I ran to tell Princess Leia that we found Han and Luke!” Is it heavy?

It is actually relatively light. Feels like a knit that is fashioned into a jacket. Really cool stuff.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unintentionally channeling my inner Steve Jobs with my recent pickups while forcing myself not to do a second pass.

5B4832C3-71C0-467B-A18B-327013C875A3.jpeg

4A0AB22D-3082-4654-88B9-4983049D058E.jpeg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember I tried on the Naissance zip collar sweater at HQ and I remember I passed but I can't for the life of me remember why and now I don't know whether to go trigger-pulling or if it was a fit issue.

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, whose got my Heschung boots? Just let me know and I'll let it slide.

@gdl203 -- how long did you warehouse these bad boys? They were absent from the last NYC archive sale -- and the subsequent online sales -- and now here they are, years after they've been yanked from the site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads