• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out an an IM Tunic question? I have a large that's a bit too small. The XL, based on NMWA's virtuasize measurements, looks like a huge jump in size from the L as compared to the shift from medium to large. Are the XL measurements correct? Am I missing something?

Trayco

Reaction score
It's another inbox to manage. Email, text messages, cell voice mail box, work voice mail box, Microsoft Teams because IT tells people to use it and some people listen to them, Slack because engineers want to be Millennials.
Funny as I work for Microsoft but Teams has been incredibly useful for me and my success. It’s a great place to keep all collaboration and communication. We barely even use email anymore. Super intergrated with mobile as well. Maybe for my role it’s better than other since my area is merchandising and project management.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We have a product called Workplace... :hide:

Alocin

Reaction score
Any one have pics of the Naissance slubby fleece caps in the wild?
I got one incoming so I’ll post once it’s arrived.

Can’t wait!

upflup

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you should size up or go TTS for the Camoshita easy pants? I'm generally a 36, but should I go to 54 for these?

Trayco

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have these Camoshita Herringbone Pants?
Any comments on sizing and general opinion?
Thanks!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have these Camoshita Herringbone Pants?
Any comments on sizing and general opinion?
Thanks!
View attachment 1315201
no particular experience with these but camoshita has always been TTS for me, never miss a beat kind of spot on (even if some are super taper leg while some are loose leg like the waist were all TTS)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%