• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

mattg1027

Reaction score
I'm on my third wear of this Kanata sweater for house lounging the past few days. It was definitely tight in the armpits at first (not so much the sleeves themselves), but has quickly loosened in that area and now it feels like I'm walking around wrapped in a blanket. Hype well deserved. Glad I didn't size up 2 sizes because the sleeve length is right and I like that it's somehow trim despite its mass (if that makes sense). Also, the Schneider wool baseball cap is probably the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my head (the inner fleece lining is like butter on my bald head), and its a nice switch up from my usual beanie. Looking back at my order now I realize I may have been sent the wrong one (possibly brown wool flannel instead of mixed blue wool/alpaca/mohair based on the inner tag), but it's tough to complain as this may be the more versatile of the two. Wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't go to see if it was available in other colors. :)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est can I confirm my correct Thuya uk sizing before I confirm my pre-order?

42.5/UK 8.5/US 9.5 in dress shoes (Vass, Carmina etc)

42 in Common Projects

= UK 8.5 for Thuya?

Thanks!

that's what Kyle said, take your usual UK size, it's gonna be roomy but that is the right size.

mypants

Reaction score
I really like those Schneider easy pants. How slim are the thighs on a size 6 or 7? Wondering if I can get my thighs in those bad boys

I’d like to know this too. I have several pairs of his pants I’m hanging on to in case I stop excercising... the photos look ok, but how skinny leg are they?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Like the cast pents, are they roomy through the ass and thighs? Will you guys update with hem width?

Arc jacket is fire, does it wear as cropped as specs make it seem?

Last edited:

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eidos
Port Flannel
Rota

2421F51E-B5B7-4EB6-9C94-DE1B2152D503.jpeg

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer its like they made that Lunch shearling just for you. Gonna look great. You went with that specific color combination?

Yessir - gold/white for the lunch, brown/brown for the trucker.

And thanks! I'm excited about both, but the lunch looks like something I will really enjoy.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer How are you sneaking these shearlings by wife customs? Or are you going the bribery route?

thomasB

Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est can I confirm my correct Thuya uk sizing before I confirm my pre-order?

42.5/UK 8.5/US 9.5 in dress shoes (Vass, Carmina etc)

42 in Common Projects

= UK 8.5 for Thuya?

Thanks!

Man I would just say wait for the stock to come around. Not worth the risk to pre order. I went with my usual uk size and found them way too big but I like my shoes on the snug side

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads