• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

need denim from japan? or anything else?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those LW pics are very, very cool. Thanks coldrice.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the SD-D01 and SD-D02? As far as I can tell they're the same pair of jeans.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
the d02 is $10 cheaper
wink.gif

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thinking about Eternal 811s. If I am:

33 natural waist
30 in APC Rescue
33 in Sugarcane Okinawa (with room to spare)

What size would you guys recommend? Also, how long is the inseam on the Eternals pre-washing?

Thanks!

ddohnggo

Reaction score
i bought my pair from ahaz from here, and it was a size 30 (i'm normally a 31). i figured with stretching it would be fine, but initially these jeans were painful to put on. they're very slim, so i would say to go with your size of 33. they should fit you slim and be comfortable.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
surprised you fit into a size down! i'm a 32 had to try on the 34 to be able to button up (have larger thighs though)

ddohnggo

Reaction score
i have chicken legs, so maybe that's how! but the waist is still pretty painful. figured they would be similar to my sugarcanes, which have stretched comfortably, but they have yet to do that.

ddohnggo

Reaction score
btw, (yet another 45 rpm sorahiko question), but do the sorahiko's stretch a lot or is the stretching not as crazy as other jeans? this may be a total n00b question on my behalf.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Sorahikos don't stretch as much as other raw Japanese jeans I have.

The 101 is a relaxed fit as the scale suggests. Both ends, slim and baggy, aren't extremes.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
loopwheeler slim fit zip-up:
10qe9gw.jpg
10qe9z4.jpg
10qevc7.jpg
10qex42.jpg
10qew50.jpg
the sleeve is pulled up in the pic- the wrist ribs are like a spruce zip- longer than a normal hooded sweater.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
loopwheeler slim fit zip-up:

10qe9gw.jpg

10qe9z4.jpg

10qevc7.jpg

10qex42.jpg

10qew50.jpg

the sleeve is pulled up in the pic- the wrist ribs are like a spruce zip- longer than a normal hooded sweater.

If you don't mind, how does the weight compare to the Spruce classic fit fleece? And the fit. And how tall and heavy are you? Am seriously thinking of ordering either this or the grey, but would like to know fits, etc... first.

Also, how much baggier/heavier is the classic zip?

Thanks man.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can someone explain what is so cool about this Loopwheeler hoodie? I can't really tell from the pics.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member