1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

need denim from japan? or anything else?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by xcoldricex, May 10, 2006.

1. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

i can get those mcdonalds x d'artisan shirts by the way. when i get back of course. i found a shop ehre that sells samurai though... and i'll be going to osaka where d'artisan and samurai are based... haha.

2. gracian

gracian Senior member

Good to know. Thanks coldrice for your services. This is a good vacation for my bank account too.

3. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

No worries, get everything else settled first. Thanks!

4. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

ok so i'm back in tokyo but i'm leaving to move to osaka in 4-5 days. so get any orders in quick- it might take a few days to get setup in osaka.

i got most of the orders i got over my vacation sent out today. look for emails soon.

again- my room doesn't have internet anymore so i can only check it once or twice a day in a cafe so response time will be slower. sorry!

5. rb26inside

rb26inside Member

Hi Coldrice,

Could you please feel free to check your pm or email regarding my orders?

Cheers
    Si

6. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Sugercane perhaps? Most Japanese brands make 501 repros, I don't think you can get anymore classic than that.

7. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

s0500xx's are available now. sda has got some new jeans- one with double tags left pocket is a lee pocket with a sda leather lee style tag the right is a levi's pocket with the two pig leather tag. another is the sd1166OW looks like these only darker blue and not distressed- denim similiar to pure blue AI-001's

8. horriblyjollyjinx

horriblyjollyjinx Senior member

s0500xx's are available now.

sda has got some new jeans- one with double tags left pocket is a lee pocket with a sda leather lee style tag the right is a levi's pocket with the two pig leather tag.

another is the sd1166OW looks like these
    only darker blue and not distressed- denim similiar to pure blue AI-001's

sweet, do you know the name of the hybrid-SD's or how they fit compared to 103?

9. Roland

Roland Well-Known Member

10. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

^ Where is the Dior logo on those?

11. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

s0500xx's are available now.

sda has got some new jeans- one with double tags left pocket is a lee pocket with a sda leather lee style tag the right is a levi's pocket with the two pig leather tag.

another is the sd1166OW looks like these
    only darker blue and not distressed- denim similiar to pure blue AI-001's

thatsd like the 20th special edition SDA's right....they also have a triple selvedge one....

12. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

I think those jeans are proof that too much of a good thing can be a mediocre thing... right? That's how the saying goes i believe.

13. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

alright, i'm in osaka now. i'll try to get a feel of the stores here- but i can still order anything, so shipping won't be next day, but maybe after a day or two - so still fast. i have stable internet so everything is in full effect. order away [​IMG]

14. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

Do you do yahoo auctions too coldrice?

15. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

no, too much of a hassle. sorry.

16. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

Holy Ishtar, the hybrids have one Left Hand Twill leg, the other Right Hand Twill------I can't even get my head around that one.

17. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Holy Ishtar, the hybrids have one Left Hand Twill leg, the other Right Hand Twill------I can't even get my head around that one.

It's actually not that uncommon. Kunna used that gimmick for a while. I think that Brian posted pics of this, but they maybe have been lost in the Crash.

18. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

Even the stitching on each leg is different colors-------forgive me, but my world has been turned upside down.

Whose lamp can I rub to cop these?

19. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

went to the studio d'artisan flagship store today. they have a few things you guys might be insterested in.

D1237 Raw (AI-001-esque denim texture without all the weirdness of the one i posted earlier- the pictures online of the D1237's don't seem to represent what i saw today at all though)
    D1233
    D1213
    DP-202 (Black slim denim)
    Limited edition T-shirt with an oversized SDA leather patch logo print on the front (black shirt/gold print or blue shirt/silver print)

SDA redmoon-esque wallets (for champion pig boys only)
    instead of the indian head on the coin- its a pig with a feather headdress. and there's a print of a pig wearing jeans on the inside. same layout as the HR-01A.

Also comes in a long wallet that has an interesting cut.

the fab four/skull jeans store in osaka is also much nicer than the one in tokyo.

20. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member