need denim from japan? or anything else?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by xcoldricex, May 10, 2006.

1. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

hey, i'm in tokyo right now and i've been buying stuff for people over at superfuture. i'd like to extend my services to people here. i am able to get almost every denim line- sugar cane, denime, flathead, warehouse, samurai, studio d'artisan, oni, eternal, etc. i'm also very familiar with streetwear so if you have a specific request just let me know and i'll give you a price quote including EMS shipping. email your requests to xcoldricex @ comcast.net

i am paypal verified.
    i have 211 feedback on ebay.
    and you can check the thread in superfuture for reviews of my service.

thanks!
    d

2. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

welcome xcoldricex.... youll find the vibe here a little more subdued than superfuture. thats a good thing.

3. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

So much for all those pledges of 6 months with no jeans [​IMG]

4. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

This is awesome. If I can't manage to control my spending habits I may be shooting you an email sometime soon....

5. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

thanks for the welcome. i actually joined a long time ago as you can see, but took a long sabbatical- i'm not sure why my post count is set back at 1 though.

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

thanks for the welcome. i actually joined a long time ago as you can see, but took a long sabbatical- i'm not sure why my post count is set back at 1 though.

A few months ago, StyleForum experienced a HD failure on the servers that had housed it, and there hadn't been a backup for a long, long time--the administrators had to roll it back to the last backup. At that time you'd probably signed up but not posted yet.

7. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

8. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

so is like 80% of the other sf on this sf? haha

9. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

just the good ones... and me

10. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'm tempted to ask for a slightly bigger pair of those linen/cotton Uniqlo jeans, but I think I need to just lose the weight instead.

What I really want, though, is a donut from Bread Studio Takumi in Taito-ku, right near Minowa/Minami-Senju stations... mmm...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

well j's certainly got his priorities right. [​IMG] i'll be mailing you soon i reckon? i'm on the lookout for a pair of jeans to line up after my current project, but certainly no hurry where that's concerned so no promises yet. thank goodness for people in japan though! you guys rock. djrajio, you, etc.

12. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I'm tempted to ask for a slightly bigger pair of those linen/cotton Uniqlo jeans, but I think I need to just lose the weight instead.

What I really want, though, is a donut from Bread Studio Takumi in Taito-ku, right near Minowa/Minami-Senju stations... mmm...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think there might be a correllation between needing the new jeans and liking the donuts......

13. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I think there might be a correllation between needing the new jeans and liking the donuts......
    Shh! [​IMG]

It is the one year anniversary of my going to Japan and in a couple days will be the one year anniversary of meeting the best donut in the world....

Either way, beer is much more to blame than donuts. I rarely eat them here since they just don't compare.

14. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

i can overnight you a donut if you'd like [​IMG] ah i should go try one if they're that good.

15. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

J., what is the model/# of those jeans? Would you mind giving some info on them? I may be interested in a pair.