• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

need denim from japan? or anything else?

xcoldricex

Reaction score
hey, i'm in tokyo right now and i've been buying stuff for people over at superfuture. i'd like to extend my services to people here. i am able to get almost every denim line- sugar cane, denime, flathead, warehouse, samurai, studio d'artisan, oni, eternal, etc. i'm also very familiar with streetwear so if you have a specific request just let me know and i'll give you a price quote including EMS shipping. email your requests to xcoldricex @ comcast.net

i am paypal verified.
i have 211 feedback on ebay.
and you can check the thread in superfuture for reviews of my service.

thanks!
d

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
welcome xcoldricex.... youll find the vibe here a little more subdued than superfuture. thats a good thing.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
This is awesome. If I can't manage to control my spending habits I may be shooting you an email sometime soon....

xcoldricex

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome. i actually joined a long time ago as you can see, but took a long sabbatical- i'm not sure why my post count is set back at 1 though.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
thanks for the welcome. i actually joined a long time ago as you can see, but took a long sabbatical- i'm not sure why my post count is set back at 1 though.

A few months ago, StyleForum experienced a HD failure on the servers that had housed it, and there hadn't been a backup for a long, long time--the administrators had to roll it back to the last backup. At that time you'd probably signed up but not posted yet.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just the good ones... and me

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm tempted to ask for a slightly bigger pair of those linen/cotton Uniqlo jeans, but I think I need to just lose the weight instead.

What I really want, though, is a donut from Bread Studio Takumi in Taito-ku, right near Minowa/Minami-Senju stations... mmm...

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
well j's certainly got his priorities right.
i'll be mailing you soon i reckon? i'm on the lookout for a pair of jeans to line up after my current project, but certainly no hurry where that's concerned so no promises yet. thank goodness for people in japan though! you guys rock. djrajio, you, etc.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I'm tempted to ask for a slightly bigger pair of those linen/cotton Uniqlo jeans, but I think I need to just lose the weight instead.

What I really want, though, is a donut from Bread Studio Takumi in Taito-ku, right near Minowa/Minami-Senju stations... mmm...

I think there might be a correllation between needing the new jeans and liking the donuts......

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I think there might be a correllation between needing the new jeans and liking the donuts......
Shh!

It is the one year anniversary of my going to Japan and in a couple days will be the one year anniversary of meeting the best donut in the world....

Either way, beer is much more to blame than donuts. I rarely eat them here since they just don't compare.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
i can overnight you a donut if you'd like
ah i should go try one if they're that good.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J., what is the model/# of those jeans? Would you mind giving some info on them? I may be interested in a pair.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%