• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i thought infernal affairs was meh...i honestly liked departed a lot more. Thought IA was too choppy with its transitions and didnt develop the characters as well.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hope to see seven psychopaths, tomorrow, with a buddy who i used to work with. very excited.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plot:

A 28-year-old slacker/cartoonist named Gordon "Gord" Brody, is pursuing his ambition to obtain a contract for a TV show. He heads off for Hollywood, and subsequently gets a job in a cheese sandwich factory. He also goes to an animation studio looking for Mr. Davidson (Anthony Michael Hall). He is told that he's out to lunch. Gord makes up a lie that he's a cop and that Mr. Davidson's wife died. He gets the name of the restaurant and quickly heads there to pitch his idea. After being told that his ideas are stupid and make no sense, he decides to move back home and rethink his future. When Gord's father (Rip Torn) questions Gord's life goals, and then proceeds in a fit of rage to destroy Gord's half-pipe, which Gord has spent a whole year building (thereby sending Gord over the edge), he subsequently gets even by having his father arrested on falsified charges of sexual molestation, destroying his parents' relationship and his family's reputation in the process. Gord's Mom ends up dating Shaq. Gord and his Dad end up sewing soccer balls in Kuwait after Gord finally gets a TV contract, based upon his family. The event that convinces Mr. Davidson to give Gord the contract is when Gord's Dad comes into the office during the interview acting psycho. Throughout the film, vignettes depict Gord's day-to-day activities, such as his sadomasochistic relationship with a paralyzed woman (Marisa Coughlan), and Gord's younger brother's attempts to "go straight" by going to work at a bank. However he is later sent to a home for sexually-molested children wearing a shirt that says "No More Secrets."

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw Dredd, much better than I was expecting. Plot similar to The Raid, except less martial arts and more traditional action.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep pushing off watching aliens 3. getting frustrating.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Abe Lincoln Vamp Hunter - absolutely awful.

The original 1978 Superman - jesus, this is about perfect. Reeve is absolutely masterful as Clark Kent, with the slumped posture, slight mumble, and farm boy talk. I don't like Hackman as Luthor as much, but he does well with the role. Margot Kidder isn't really much to look at but she does the reporter bit well. Overall, the best comic book movie ever. Still. Hell, its worth it for the John Williams score alone! Line of the movie: Perry White on why they need to get an interview with Superman - "Its the most important conversation since God talked to Moses!"

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the one thing i will never understand about Superman is how can a pair of glasses hide your identity?

buy a pair, and youll find out. :teach:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the one thing i will never understand about Superman is how can a pair of glasses hide your identity?

Obviously you have to change your hairstyle slightly as well or it doesn't work.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent's personality was an important part. He was so wimpy and unassuming that nobody could consider it. Also, I think it was said once in the comics that people perceived Superman to be bigger when they saw him. And then there's the fact that Superman doesn't wear a mask or cowl or anything, so nobody thinks he has a secret identity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads