• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
yep they're rivet chinos. i had them tapered down to a 7.5" hem and had several inches chopped off.

sleepy94

Reaction score
got the viberg service boots in on Saturday and they are amazing! the fit is excellent. the shoes did have some scuffs that weren't evidident in the pics from the sample sale but i wasn't expecting a perfect boot and i know work is going to scuff them up plenty. thanks for all the sizing advice on the forum here.
By the way my foot measures an 8.5 D us and the 7.5 on the 203o last fit perfectly.
also for those thinking of the group buy on the icy mocha cap toes DO IT! you won't regret it the pictures don't do this boot justice, the leather is beautiful and the shape of the boot is so much better in real life.

Last edited:

Kwaker

Reaction score
thanks to everyone for sharing their sizing hits&misses
for round 3 of the sale, i feel more confident about targetting 7.5s and 8s

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Round 3 will be going up Tuesday (tomorrow) around noon again. We would have done it today, but it's a holiday and the factory is closed. There will be another 20 styles. There are some coloured boots in this batch (you'll know them when you see them) that are worth noting. A couple season's back when we were showing with Cabourn at Bread & Butter we had Nick from Horween colour match some leather to the Ventile used on that season's Everest Parkas. There is Vintage Blue, Vintage Yellow, Vintage Orange and Vintage Grey used across a variety of styles. We don't have any more of the leather available and it's unlikely we will ever make something like these again. Definitely not for everyone, but if they are your cup of tea it doesn't get any more special than these.

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
A note for those wondering about custom orders. We no longer accept custom orders through our wholesale stockists, so they have to go straight through us now. If you'd like to order something contact us at [email protected] or email Morgan directly at [email protected]. As far as any Styleforum exclusives, group buys, etc. Fok and i will continue to discuss some ideas and hopefully offer up some more unique opportunities going forward.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A note for those wondering about custom orders. We no longer accept custom orders through our wholesale stockists, so they have to go straight through us now. If you'd like to order something contact us at [email protected] or email Morgan directly at [email protected]. As far as any Styleforum exclusives, group buys, etc. Fok and i will continue to discuss some ideas and hopefully offer up some more unique opportunities going forward.

Whats the lead time, still 2x weeks?

EastWestApparel

Reaction score
Hi Brattman,

How did you size on the hikers in comparison to the usual suspects like White's, RW, Alden etc.... If you don't mind please? Really hard trying to find Hiker last info online.

seer

Reaction score
I received a pair of hikers that I ordered at the end of November/beginning of December, 2012 on April 15th, 2013, if that gives you a bit of an idea of lead time.

How does the payment work? Can you give a deposit or do you have to pay the full amount up front? Thanks...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancySweney