• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

the witness

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
It is a judgment call on my part usually - if I felt the remarks were meant in a mean spirit, I'd do something about it. And what fear should you have of "reprisal"?

As for being smack talked on other boards, I have better things to worry about.

Do you think that making a rude comment about a poster's sister is mean spirited? That is just one recent example. This might seem like I am attempting to stir the pot further but I have actually complained about this posters behavior under my primary username, long ago; only to have the information get back to him, after which he began stalking me around the various forums making snide remarks like a schoolyard bully. That's what I meant by reprisals.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
And what fear should you have of "reprisal"?

He'd better watch his step. I'm just sayin'
horsehead%20(9).jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
I'm all for inter-forum harmony. I think we all need to hold hands and go buy pocket squares together...
GAWD, Alan. Why'd you have to make me burst out laughing in the middle of the library?
laugh.gif

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
horsehead%20(9).jpg

Right
, lawyerdad, you made me check the price on that head. $70 is not that bad for a good joke present, I suppose. Hm.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Dun Dun Dun... we are making a new logo, that's one I threw together for the new board. Still considering options on the look of the place though.

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
I really hate that color scheme. I hope that you don't make any drastic changes to the status quo.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You hate everything.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman
I really hate that color scheme. I hope that you don't make any drastic changes to the status quo.

+1. Please maintain the current color scheme.

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
You hate everything.
The proposed color scheme is better suited to another internet message board, specifically, the one devoted to callow thriftstore gangsters and their molls.

PB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads