• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum User reports and questions on technical issues

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi @admin any chance to get assistance with this issue, I see ads and this popup, thanks!

1707765010169-png.2130511
@admin this was fixed, thank you!

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry but this site is unusable in its current state. It’s so choked by ads it’s impossible to even scroll through a single thread without multiple crashes. The video is the normal experience on the forum these days. I love SF and have been here since 05 or so but I can’t participate in a nonfunctional site. I realize that ads are necessary to keep the lights on but in the face of declining activity on the forum how can you possibly attract new users or maintain experienced ones with this kind of user experience?

n.b.- it took 5 minutes to post this response because of page crashes

I can’t agree with and emphasize this enough.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My supporting banner disappeared again.
Sorry, we'll get that fixed right away, @admin. The issue is that Paypal inexplicably turns off a critical communication toggle between the forum and Paypal with no action from us. We never really know when or why it happens. I'll manually fix that now. Sorry again, and thanks for the heads up.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "Classic Menswear Featured Products" placement is off, above page numbers and reply options.

View attachment 2173951
Thanks, we know and are getting it fixed. That is the default placement for that unit, and we were doing some triage last night, with no access to our designer. who had customized the placement in the first place. That will be fixed ASAP. Just a window into a small company without 24 hour or often weekend access to any non-essential services. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Safari on mobile still useless….. so manh Reloads and page will not load errors…. Was using Chrome (mobile) and now that’s become useless.

IMG_9790.png

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Safari on mobile still useless….. so manh Reloads and page will not load errors…. Was using Chrome (mobile) and now that’s become useless.

View attachment 2174553
Paging @admin Sorry, we'll try to get this resolved ASAP, but will likely need more info about location, browser and version, hardware, etc...

I know that this is standard help desk advice, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies for the site yet? (( just did this to get successfully load a bank website, so...)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads