• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Affiliate Vendor Central

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Tailors here generally charge upfront.

I also remember reading in that Richard Anderson book at a lot of tailors on SR suffered back in the day because they weren't getting paid up front and clients were all over the place as far as when they'd come in.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't think Wingtip have anything to do with SF anymore, but I had a bad experience with them.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So, I moved the Threads from previous Affiliate Vendors to a new forum, which is atrociously named, and I'll probably change the name when my brain starts working again: http://www.styleforum.net/f/20924/former-affiliate-vendor-threads-a-locked-forum All the threads are locked to new posts. Please also do not post new threads there. They will be deleted or moved to another forum. The forum is open for viewing only to members.

For the most part, these vendors left because the person who was in charge of the thread left the company, or they decided to put their advertising dollars elsewhere. However, there is a lot of good information there, and I've been trying to figure out a solution that allows members to access that information, but at the same time, does not confer the benefits of affiliateship to former affiliate vendors. Luckily, some Redditors and members are smarter than me (thanks @Claghorn and the Redditor who I assume is also a member here), and suggested a closed forum that would allow members to view the forum, but is not viewable by the general public nor accessible to search engines.

Cheers,

Fok.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to recall all the AVs, past and present, I have used.

LuxeSwap
NMWA
Bespoke England
Shop The Finest
The Armoury
Howard Yount
Hanger Project
Shibumi
Malford of London
Gustin
Tiberias
Suspension Point
Conrad Wu
A Fine Pair of Shoes
Exquisite Trimming
eHaberdashery
Leather Sole
Epaulet
Jorge Wilson's Fine Yarmulkes and Select Judaic Sartorial Trinkets

SF peeps non AVs

Panta
Hober
Vanda
Yellow Hook

Maybe there are more, I dont know. Sincerest apologies to anyone I forgot.

In any case, the only issue I ever had was a week or so delayed email response from HY, but that is it. Outside of his delay he was very kind and easy to deal with, as has been every other AV I have purchased from. All around, a superb group of guys with a very solid handle on what people here like, and the patience and expertise to answer our myriad of insane questions, even when at times it does not lead to a purchase.

So for all the AV hate, all I have to say is Vivre la AVs! As long as they continue to perform in as stellar a manner as I have experienced to date.

Last edited:

burghler

Reaction score
@LA Guy Fok, could you also move the old Tiberias thread to the new sub-forum?

So far, I've had good experiences with everyone I was introduced to through the forum.
Andrew Lock
eHaberdasher
Epaulet
Gustin
Howard Yount (never had any communication issues but I haven't ordered in awhile)
Kent Wang
NMWA
Panta
Sam Hober

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found it. I have moved it to the new subforum, and locked it.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up--the Passaggio Cravatte thread is in the new forum but isn't locked yet. Not sure if that's deliberate or not given the conversation going on there.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heads up--the Passaggio Cravatte thread is in the new forum but isn't locked yet. Not sure if that's deliberate or not given the conversation going on there.
Just a miscommunication within the team. It's now locked. There are other places that that can be discussed. I will also open up a thread there shortly, the only postable thread in that forum (any others will be deleted immediately) where existing customers can organize. Let me be clear that this is a thread so that existing customers can organize. Please do not post there unless you have skin in the game. Off topic comments nd opinions can only exacerbate the situation and make things more difficult for those customers.

Cheers,

Fok.

RPMWEST

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I am Manuel and the founder of www.rpmwest.com. I share a deep passion for quality mens clothes and I am very interested in the StyleForum affiliate vendor program. Styleforum is a great community! I saw a few other brands that are really making the most out of the affiliate vendor program and I think we can contribute in a meaningful way to the community. Any chance somebody can give me more information and help us get set up? Thanks a advance, Manuel

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From your website my impression is that you don't offer short rises.
For example 34 waist with a 9.5 to 10 inch rise. Any plans to?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads