• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cigar Indys on a muggy June Tuesday.

9016655952_fefcd08269_b.jpg

I like your cigar, stay dry

shaunw

Reaction score
A little Alden Appreciation for Tuesday.
Group shot, this is everything I currently own........one lonely non-shell ranger shoe might go on the choping block soon....
Hard to tell but the backrow is #8 PT boot, Cigar PT boot, and Ravello Captoe

Today I'm sporting the six eyelet chukka, wish I could find this makeup in cigar or ravello!

Last edited:

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A little Alden Appreciation for Tuesday. Group shot, this is everything I currently own........one lonely non-shell ranger shoe might go on the choping block soon.... Today I'm sporting the six eyelet chukka, wish I could find this makeup in cigar or ravello!
nephew, good looking wardrobe, I like your six eyelet chukkas

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ravello nsr
argyles otc

Last edited:

Bakes11771

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Group shot, this is everything I currently own........one lonely non-shell ranger shoe might go on the choping block soon....

Today I'm sporting the six eyelet chukka, wish I could find this makeup in cigar or ravello!
Very solid line-up, Sir.

My Favorite is the Cigar PT boot, followed by the Ravello Captoe and then the #8 PT boot.

Are the PTs from LS?

beowolf

Reaction score

I've asked the same question. Mike told me that sizing down, even between the unlined and lined Leydon offerings is usually not a great idea. Typically it's best to go for the same tag-sized Leydon between the chukka and others on the same last.
No, there's nothing wrong with sniping at all. This is why Ebay allows buyers to enter a maximum bid value and then will auto-up your bid in light of subsequent ones. If you're being sniped, Ebay assumes you've already entered the maximum amount you're willing to spend on an auction. If someone outbids that amount, then you wouldn't have gotten them anyways.

Exactly, I snipe all the time but it is not a guarantee that I am going to get the item. On those captoe oxfords I won the bidding started at 12 dollars and there were 5 bidding on it. I put in 110 as my maximum bid and sniped it at 5 seconds. At the end of the auction the bidding went from 5 to 12. So I was not the only one sniping. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Back in Black. Plaza last.

I don't care if its almost summer in NYC. I'm still wearing boots. Uncle Mac said I could, so stop staring me at me, dude in the cubicle next-door with your kenneth cole slip-on atrocities.]

Well freakin said! If I had a dime for every time I've had a similar thought...

I'm throwing on my #8 pct boots after reading that. Well I had them on already as it's pouring rain and 50 degrees this morning but you should get credit for a great post!

Last edited:

shaunw

Reaction score
Very solid line-up, Sir.

My Favorite is the Cigar PT boot, followed by the Ravello Captoe and then the #8 PT boot.

Are the PTs from LS?

Thanks, The cigar PT boot is from Frans Boone (dark cigar), the #8 PT boot is the AF53 from AOC.

Last edited:

totalair1

Reaction score

Very nice collection, specially the boots. I have not been able find anything in shell cordovan boots in my size that floats my boat...yet. I've been focusing on the rare colors in shoes I can find first. I like the 6 eyelet chukka. Who handles this?

See Ya,
Steve

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A little Alden Appreciation for Tuesday. Group shot, this is everything I currently own........one lonely non-shell ranger shoe might go on the choping block soon.... Hard to tell but the backrow is #8 PT boot, Cigar PT boot, and Ravello Captoe Today I'm sporting the six eyelet chukka, wish I could find this makeup in cigar or ravello!
Wow! Great shot and collection. Love the 6 eye chukka and Frans Boone cigar PT.

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well done my friend! Love the 6 eyelet chukkas. Even if you had them in cigar and ravello, these color 8's would still be my favorite ones. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:

BeSpiffington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ravello nsr
argyles otc

Uncle, you are undoubtedly the finest exhibitor of the nst make-up on this thread. I have yet to decide which colour would best suit my wardrobe, but I'm leaning toward the king of all #8. As always your argyle otc are sublime. Thank you for your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads