• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum + Food = ??? - May 11, 2015

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
StyleForum is a place to talk about clothes, yes, and clothes are great, but what about our awesome food threads? WHAT ABOUT THEM?

Random Food Questions

Do you ever wake up and ask yourself "what's the best way to prepare out of season grapes without the use of an oven?" Do you ask your friends, your parents, and nobody is able to answer you with any authority or authenticity? If so, this thread might be the one for you! It's a place to pose simple food related questions not deserving of their own threads - from simple recipe questions, to seasonal food questions, to exciting inquiries into what expensive blender is the right one for you! And if you know a lot about food, maybe take a few minutes and hop in and answer some questions. Be friendly!

Artisan and Farmstead Cheese

This thread is amazing. One of our posters - Cary Grant (I assume it's a persona) - knows... a lot about artisan and farmstead cheese, and runs a pretty amazing, inclusive blog about his favorite varieties. Did you think that cheese was as simple as whatever brand of American cheese is the cheapest at the local discount supermarket? Think again, idiot, there's tons of types of cheese! And you can take artistic photographs of them! And Cary Grant even owns a store that sells some of these options!

What Did You Eat Last Night?

I don't need to say a lot about this thread (if oyu read my post history I have, many times before). It's one of the best daily dinner threads on the internet, and is staggeringly good - representative of the culinary efforts of people who really, really know what they're doing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads