• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My latest order arrived, mostly wanted to try the relaxed fit on pants and classic fit on shirts. Both get a thumbs up from me. No idea why I got the contemporary cargo pants, same fit as regular chinos. I also picked up a second pair of fatigue trousers as those are more or less relaxed fit and I wear them a lot.

Hopefully they will do some of the heavy canvas trousers in the relaxed fit. I wear these a lot as well.
IMG_7456.jpg

noverbeck

Reaction score
How are people finding the high rise chinos most recently released and currently on sale for 15% off? I ordered their first batch with the thread issue a year or so back where things were coming apart. Have they resolved this? How is the weight of the fabric, suitable for spring/mild summer?

JTrent82

Reaction score
How are people finding the high rise chinos most recently released and currently on sale for 15% off? I ordered their first batch with the thread issue a year or so back where things were coming apart. Have they resolved this? How is the weight of the fabric, suitable for spring/mild summer?
They're average chino weight. 8-9 oz I assume. Three season capable. No problem with the stitching, but the interior waistband button has come off on both the pairs I purchased. Easily replaced but extremely annoying- I think they may have used cotton thread here. Fwiw they're the best-fitting chinos I've ever worn.

milktoast

Reaction score
For those wanting the suede jackets, they are currently 10% off.

I am wanting one, but unfortunately have to pass for now…
"For now"
200w.gif

On a more serious note, not sure what intern was tasked with editing the photos from this season, but @ericgereghty might be on to something because the fit of the polos looks pretty bad. Might've gotten a little too eager with some of the tools in Photoshop. The linen cardigans look decent enough for those cooler spring nights.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Comments are hilarious! I noticed they uploaded another set of T- shirts. I could be wrong, but the new more expensive ones seem to be the same fabric as their knit polos from previous seasons.?

Anyway, I enjoy wearing T-shirts so when I pop in the store, I'll check them out

Nine Miler

Reaction score
I have been calling Spier and Mackay for 3 days now and no one is picking up the phone at any extension. I have questions on some garments I need to return. If I have those questions answered, I may not need a return at all! Does anyone have a reliable way to get in touch on the phone?

SuaveStyle

Reaction score
I have been calling Spier and Mackay for 3 days now and no one is picking up the phone at any extension. I have questions on some garments I need to return. If I have those questions answered, I may not need a return at all! Does anyone have a reliable way to get in touch on the phone?

Quickest and easiest way is to message them on Instagram. Emailing can range from a day to multiple days but is more successful than trying to call, based on others’ experience.

Nine Miler

Reaction score
Quickest and easiest way is to message them on Instagram. Emailing can range from a day to multiple days but is more successful than trying to call, based on others’ experience.
Thanks so much. I don’t have an instagram account so I may be out of luck. Trying to return a full canvass navy suit in the Drago s160 fabric. Jacket is 42 contemporary and trous are 34. Both unaltered. Usual configuration is a drop 6, with 36 trous.

If I can’t get a hold of them, or if anyone else is interested, I am looking to offload. I may list in the Classifieds at some point, but will post for interest here first.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much. I don’t have an instagram account so I may be out of luck. Trying to return a full canvass navy suit in the Drago s160 fabric. Jacket is 42 contemporary and trous are 34. Both unaltered. Usual configuration is a drop 6, with 36 trous.

If I can’t get a hold of them, or if anyone else is interested, I am looking to offload. I may list in the Classifieds at some point, but will post for interest here first.
Same size as me basically

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard Cohen