• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nine Miler

Reaction score
I have been calling Spier and Mackay for 3 days now and no one is picking up the phone at any extension. I have questions on some garments I need to return. If I have those questions answered, I may not need a return at all! Does anyone have a reliable way to get in touch on the phone?

SuaveStyle

Reaction score
I have been calling Spier and Mackay for 3 days now and no one is picking up the phone at any extension. I have questions on some garments I need to return. If I have those questions answered, I may not need a return at all! Does anyone have a reliable way to get in touch on the phone?

Quickest and easiest way is to message them on Instagram. Emailing can range from a day to multiple days but is more successful than trying to call, based on others’ experience.

Nine Miler

Reaction score
Quickest and easiest way is to message them on Instagram. Emailing can range from a day to multiple days but is more successful than trying to call, based on others’ experience.
Thanks so much. I don’t have an instagram account so I may be out of luck. Trying to return a full canvass navy suit in the Drago s160 fabric. Jacket is 42 contemporary and trous are 34. Both unaltered. Usual configuration is a drop 6, with 36 trous.

If I can’t get a hold of them, or if anyone else is interested, I am looking to offload. I may list in the Classifieds at some point, but will post for interest here first.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much. I don’t have an instagram account so I may be out of luck. Trying to return a full canvass navy suit in the Drago s160 fabric. Jacket is 42 contemporary and trous are 34. Both unaltered. Usual configuration is a drop 6, with 36 trous.

If I can’t get a hold of them, or if anyone else is interested, I am looking to offload. I may list in the Classifieds at some point, but will post for interest here first.
Same size as me basically

Andmoreagain

Reaction score

E-mail them with your order number included. I’ve never had problems returning stuff via email.

Nine Miler

Reaction score
Link to the classified- mention you saw it in this thread for a 10% discount. You can’t buy this anymore in this size at the store. Who knows when it will restock.

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...pier-and-mackay-full-canvas-drago-s160.38869/

Suit is up for sale here, they will not do a return as the suit was initially bought with a drop six config. 42/36. Also purchased a pair of matching trous in 34. Tailor worked on the 36 and I don’t like how it turned out. The jacket and 34 trous are unaltered and I don’t think I’ll get a good result with them either. I am hard to fit.

Last edited:

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Comments are hilarious! I noticed they uploaded another set of T- shirts. I could be wrong, but the new more expensive ones seem to be the same fabric as their knit polos from previous seasons.?

Anyway, I enjoy wearing T-shirts so when I pop in the store, I'll check them out
There is also a High Twist t-shirt posted in the Previews section. Wondering how they compare to the others.

So seems right now there is regular cotton, cotton/modal, knit cotton, and high twist cotton

SteveMc

Reaction score
There is also a High Twist t-shirt posted in the Previews section. Wondering how they compare to the others.

So seems right now there is regular cotton, cotton/modal, knit cotton, and high twist cotton

Where did you see knit cotton t-shirts?

I see silk linen t-shirts and knit cotton polos, but no t-shirts...

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone recall if SM puts out a warmer weathered focus basic light grey POW sport coat? Im looking for something in that pattern to wear spring through fall perhaps. Basically a business alternative to the navy blue blazer.

If not that a lighter solid like pattern/solid option. I have one but it is very thin and a delicate silk cashmere blend so I do not with to beat on it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member