• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SCAMMER ALERT, Official Thread

Reaction score
I'd like to report a scammer, username 18fix. He has sent me photos of some boots, I asked him to prove that he wasn't a sammer, so he sent me a photo of a passport. I reverse image searched the passport, found it on plenty of articles.

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to report a scammer, username 18fix. He has sent me photos of some boots, I asked him to prove that he wasn't a sammer, so he sent me a photo of a passport. I reverse image searched the passport, found it on plenty of articles.

IO loled, damn scammers.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Recent investigations have led to the exposure of a number of issues, some more serious than others.

Firstly, when something appears too good to be true (Boyd and associates) it often is. We are, by and large, all aware of the value of goods so don't be easily drawn in...

Tread carefully. The number of posts or good feedback is no guarantee of a straight seller

Under no circumstances conduct business via Personal Payment

Don't lose sleep over this, just keep your eyes wide open.

If you have been traumatised in any way by the content of this bulletin please do seek support, elsewhere :smarmy:

Carry on

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folks,

You know I love ( on this order)

scams
John Carpenther
step sequencers

Then you got the coolest scam ever;

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/150514/most-ridiculous-action-figure-ever-john-carpenters-the-fog/

tinfoil.gif

They live.

smallgarlic

Reaction score

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes,I have verified with another victim member .he had at least 2 PayPal accounts .

I am very sorry, can´t you open a Paypal dispute?

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Scam alert: I was scammed by the user "Keach" for $300USD

Seems to be of Spanish origin (same guy?)

His email address is [email protected]

Judging by earlier replies, it seems he uses the number 77 frequently in his email addresses.

I sent payment using credit card through PayPal, and I did not pay as a gift. Will I have a good chance of getting the money back?

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Judging by earlier replies, it seems he uses the number 77 frequently in his email addresses.

I sent payment using credit card through PayPal, and I did not pay as a gift. Will I have a good chance of getting the money back?

One more time that faker?

Yes, your chances are 99,9% to get your money back, you are doble backed, paypal and your bank insurance.

Well done!

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just realized that I got scammed... payed personal payment by paypal .... I used my credit card to pay by paypal. Does anyone know or have experience to get the money back? I think this guy was doing this **** for over several years with different usernames. Be careful guys and where do I report this in SF to block him?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/536083/alden-2210-cordovan-us8-5-brand-new

http://www.styleforum.net/u/262109/tinkertrain

I was scammed by a man who used name' rowland' and' bower '.he lives in spain .

http://www.styleforum.net/t/535075/crockett-jones-swansea-uk7-5-brand-new

Yep... I was also scammed by Keach for a pair of Edward Green Shoes

He lifted pictures from another poster

well, this is the same guy, check out these posts:
https://www.styleforum.net/threads/alden-cordovan-2210-us8-5d.615551/
https://www.styleforum.net/threads/edward-green-cardiff-nutmeg-uk7-5.613658/#post-9283350

I had 2 transactions and both time Paypal supported my claim, Here is what I have found:

Scammer uses multiple accounts: Hewes, Rodman, Keach, He maybe using this account to give himself positive feedback: Ozzmosis, so also notice these accounts which Ozzmosis have left a positive feedback to: Rowland, Tinkertrain
That's quite a lot of accounts he has, maybe he stole them?
His emails as Paypal addresses: [email protected]; [email protected];

Open cases in Paypal for fraud NOW, I believe he already scammed a lot of people here. In one of my case, he provided a EMS tracking number which never arrived. Glad I paid with normal Paypal transaction (again, avoid F&F guys!) so I got my money back.

I don't know what can he achieve though this, the money will be taken away from him once Paypal supports the other party's claim, or he transferred the money before the claim?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads