• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
White on blue sounds interesting, but if it was shoddily done then I can see it being disastrous. Either way, let's see em.
it could actually be better than the official white painted ones (0)

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
butbut.gif

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are surprisingly decent. i'd be worried about how they'll wear, though.

kinda wish i had tried that with kvcs pair now..

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In any case, it's a cheap trick and I'm hoping the seller will come clean about it and right the situation.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
In any case, it's a cheap trick and I'm hoping the seller will come clean about it and right the situation.

the fact that they're 44s makes me think that they might have been kvc06's, since he was selling that exact color and size not too long ago. i think they went for like $130 too, so yeah its a pretty cheap trick.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Whaaaat the **** @ painted GATs. That's...

I think SF might be hitting that critical mass where you need to be more cautious in B&S. I don't think I will ever "gift" a Paypal payment.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, having bought them used himself. He already responded to my PM claiming he didn't know and refunded my money. They won't resell in B&S as 'original white', so no worries there.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
5052360495_5af5d0a601_z.jpg

woot will post more pics when it arrives!

if this doens't work I'll pay you whatever you paid plus a $50 finders fee and cover shipping/whatever PP fees for your transaction and mine

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if it wasnt a case of like, deceiving the buyer, Id say those white painted gats look real cool and id be curious to see how they wear

can I paint an old dirty pair of white GATs clean again??

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
if this doens't work I'll pay you whatever you paid plus a $50 finders fee and cover shipping/whatever PP fees for your transaction and mine

You slept, was on supermarket for 550. If this is a different one, there is one on supermarket for 550 still then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads