• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Virgils, right? congratulations.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesomeep.jpg

What did you end up paying, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by Kvc06
http://selectivebeef.com/beefmart/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/virgil12.jpg
owwwwwwww
hopefully no one pm'd the guy before me
frown.gif

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ 350$ crazy cheap

Thanks guys, I've been wanting them forever, scott can back me up on that.
I can't believe the price I got them for either.
I'll probably keep these instead of the Yuketen Maine Guides

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ 350$ crazy cheap

Thanks guys, I've been wanting them forever, scott can back me up on that.
I can't believe the price I got them for either.
I'll probably keep these instead of the Yuketen Maine Guides

if they fit definitely do it. not a fan of maine guides at all

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ 350$ crazy cheap

Jesus ******* Christ that is a good deal.

I am so jealous.
frown.gif

Btw if they are a US 10, and don't fit, please for the love of god PM me. I will buy them.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Jesus ******* Christ that is a good deal.

I am so jealous.
frown.gif

Btw if they are a US 10, and don't fit, please for the love of god PM me. I will buy them.

They are us10
You'll be the first I pm if they don't work

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got some MMM gats in the mail that I bought on B&S. They were listed as white and looked legit in the off-color pictures I was sent... ends up they are blue but have been painted white.
facepalm.gif
It's from an active member too so I trusted them enough to pay by gift. Any advice on how to proceed?

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I just got some MMM gats in the mail that I bought on B&S. They were listed as white and looked legit in the off-color pictures I was sent... ends up they are blue but have been painted white.
facepalm.gif
It's from an active member too so I trusted them enough to pay by gift. Any advice on how to proceed?

wtf lol, post up pics, did you ask the seller for a refund yet? thanks for the compliments on the Virgils everyone
biggrin.gif

TintoTerra

Reaction score
facepalm.gif

26575892.jpg
Are they like these? Or were they 'home made'?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ lol. definately homemade, but the fact that I'm not very familiar with the MMM shoes and having seen those types made me wonder whether they weren't factory edition, for a second anyways.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

this sounds hilarious and terrible at the same time. post pics and snitch. sounds like they might have been kvc's absurdly cheap blue gats that were for sale a month or two ago? were they 44s? ps as far as further steps i mean it sounds like he was straight up trying to scam you but you could try messaging you and seeing what happens. doubt you could do much about it since you 1) sent as a gift and 2) got the product he sent you pictures of. still ridiculous though

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White on blue sounds interesting, but if it was shoddily done then I can see it being disastrous. Either way, let's see em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads