• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Styleforum Club Tie

mistahlee

Reaction score
Mine is here. Very pleased. The ground is creamy, the silk luxurious. Look for me on Madison Avenue in nine days.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still no sign of mine.
frown.gif

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Mine just arrived!!!!

What an absolutely beautiful tie... I'm debating whether to wear it to a awards dinner tomorrow evening or a Christmas party on Saturday... I'm thinking that I may just wear it to both
laugh.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Chuck,

Any left?
???

I e-mailed you at your site as well.

Should I just order one through the site?

Has anyone else done this and received one?

Jill

Reaction score
Steve~

Not sure why your order didn't go through. I've not heard of any other issues like this. But in any case, here's the link again to make it easy. I believe that all material costs have now been covered so any additional sales henceforth will go straight to the support of this great forum!!

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got the tie yesterday!!! my first 7-fold and i have to say, now i see what the hype is all about! the tie is beautiful, amazingly vibrant colors, and the pics on the website do not do it justice!!!

-Jeff

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My tie finally arrived today. Silk is gorgeous. The crumply tip of the seven-fold (unlined) takes a little getting used to, and I have to think about what shirt to wear with the ecru field of the tie (light blue? White, which I'm wearing today, doesn't look right). But the tie itself is sumptuous and makes a wonderful dimple.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I have to think about what shirt to wear with the ecru field of the tie
Black...
devil.gif

Actually I think the muted blue of the standard oxford would do rather nicely.

With a grey suit...

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my tie came today (had to send bowtie back) - it is gorgeous. I am thinking about wearing it with a grey shirt with white contrast collar/cuffs

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. 3 days from order to delivery. (Of course we're both in Texas).

Tie is awesome. I think it would look good with a pink shirt, and plan to wear it with a very small pink checked Borrelli, a navy blazer and charcoal flannels.

I think you could wear it with navy as the "black" stripe to me seems midnight blue...

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, looks like the tie is ready for orders-- unlined is the way to go, correct? before i order one, what DOES one wear with those colors? I can pull off the black sportcoat, ecru shirt, and......? what color trousers would be good, do you think?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads