• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration)

From which fabrics would you be interested in making a tie? See swatches below.

• A1

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • A2

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • A3

• A4

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • A5

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • A6

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • A7

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • A8

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • A9

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • A10

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • A11

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • A12

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • A13

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • A14

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • A15

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • A16

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • B1

Votes: 24 18.2%
  • B2

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • B3

• B4

• B5

• B6

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • B7

• B8

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • B9

• B10

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • B11

• B12

Votes: 63 47.7%
  • B13

Votes: 21 15.9%
  • B14

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • B15

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • B16

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

If anyone is unhappy with their rust color, please pm me with your price. Thanks

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today.

I am finding that, to get the size of knot I want, I have to employ a double four-in-hand. It's not a major irritant (yet) and I certainly have other ties that are less insubstantial than I find preferable, but I do find myself wishing these ties had a beefier lining.

xizenta

Reaction score

Today. I am finding that, to get the size of knot I want, I have to employ a double four-in-hand. It's not a major irritant (yet) and I certainly have other ties that are less insubstantial than I find preferable, but I do find myself wishing these ties had a beefier lining.
I think a thicker lining would introduce other issues; weight difference between lined and unlined tip; separation of silk from lining in the dimple; etc. It's really just the silk that was too thin on this. IMO. I love the look of the ties I got from this run but they definitely leave a kind of unsatisfactory feeling in how flimsy they are. I think Ed said next run will be a little heavier.

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Engi

Reaction score

Heads up, team: we'll be doing another run of Panta ties soon, in a cotton-silk fabric that I think a few have posted images of in here. The conversation will be going on in the official Massdrop thread, so check it out there if you're interested! http://www.styleforum.net/t/514455/massdrop-official-affiliate-thread/45#post_8319641
I would have preferred a new run of Panta ties in a thicker all silk fabric, I'm not a fan of cotton-silk ties ... Any possibility to add all silk ties ? Thanks

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The current run will only include these cotton-linen fabrics. FWIW, they are much thicker than the silk fabric used in the last run. More fabric options may be available down the line, but at the moment we're focusing on these.

Engi

Reaction score

The current run will only include these cotton-linen fabrics. FWIW, they are much thicker than the silk fabric used in the last run. More fabric options may be available down the line, but at the moment we're focusing on these. 

Thanks Ian.

Which is anyway the foreseen color and design options ?

Ciao

Engi

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have these already been in production? They look similar to some I have at home but I'm not there to.compare right now. For what it's worth the silk/cotton blends are really nice. Flecks of color throughout and a nice hand, a nice addition to my collection for sure.

ialwayslose

Reaction score
Any chance we could do another one of thes3?

Alternatively, I'd be interested in buying one of these ties if someone still has one they changed their mind on.

A

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads