• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Rochester Tailored Clothing (formerly Hickey Freeman) Thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It remind me of color that Phineas Cole used to play for in autumn (like 2009 to 2012)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What a boss pair of custom Harris Tweed pants from our friends at RTC.

When you need to show the cold winds who's boss, there's nothing quite like 18oz of Scottish wool to do it 💪🏻

Harris Pant3.jpg
Harris Pant2.jpg
Harris Pant1.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just adore these RTC Tebas! They're excellent from a construction standpoint, and - not so humbly - I think that slimming up the body and sleeves is a huge improvement over the classic Teba shape. They really fit and work brilliantly. We just received these two for a client...

Dusty Rose Washable Donegal...

Teba Dusty Rose Main.jpg

Teba Dusty Rose Lapel.jpg

Auberine Japanese Sashiko...

Teba Aubergine Main.jpg

Teba Aubergine Lapel.jpg

jefferyd

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That new collar is so much better too, in my own not so humble opinion lol

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
BTW... here are the still photos to go along with that video ^^^

Next week I'll launch the full collection of Huddersfield 4-season woolens, and the Princeton Full Canvas Sack Jacket will be one of the options that you can order. We'll have a great lineup to present!

Princeton Suit Pinstripe Main.jpg
Princeton Suit Pinstripe Lapel.jpg
Princeton Suit Stipe Pant Main.jpg
Princeton Suit Grey Jacket.jpg
Princeton Suit Grey Lapel.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick heads up guys, later today we're going to launch a full collection of 4-season woolens from Huddersfield for our RTC program.

That's going to be: suits, sportcoats (including the Princeton Sack Jacket), trousers, Doyles, Field Jackets, & Tebas.

For the first time, we'll have a full-canvas upgrade available for ALL sportcoat shapes.

And we're going to offer a one-time 20% discount for orders placed this week. It's going to be our best pricing of these season for these beautiful fabrics.

I'll be available via our website chat for any questions. Let's make all of your tailoring dreams come true in 2024!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Random comment, I think one thing you guys should explore is overcoat, that’s one part both CM and SWD can overlap somewhat too

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Random comment, I think one thing you guys should explore is overcoat, that’s one part both CM and SWD can overlap somewhat too
Great call - I actually make about a dozen of them last year in Harris Tweed. We'll do a bigger offering for 2024 for sure.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whew, okay e-mail is finally out! This was more work than I originally thought, but I'm happy with how it came together. Please let me know if you find any bugs or issues. I'll post a recap of of the fabrics tomorrow.

With the 20% off code (rtc20), these are a really good deal. It's a quiet time for the factory, so they have me a solid price break that I could pass along. Great opportunity to get some wardrobe staples.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Huddersfield Solid Matrix copy.jpg

Save 20% on 4-Season Woolen Sportcoats, Suits, and Trousers

We're thrilled to announce our partnership with Huddersfield cloth of the UK!

We've brought on over 50 fabrics from their exceptional 4-season collection, and every one of them is available to order in our full range of shapes. The fabrics are luxurious, comfortable, durable, and great value for their cost.

There is a gorgeous range of solids, patterns & checks, and classic textures to choose from. With our new logistics in place, we expect the garments to ship from the factory to us within six weeks.

Moreover, we've added in our popular Princeton Sack Jacket as an available sportcoat shape, and you may now opt for Full Canvas construction on any of our sportcoats.

Use the code below to save 20% on all Huddersfield Suits, Sportcoat, and Trousers until Sunday.

rtc20

Sunday is going to be the hard and fast deadline. We'll get an annual price increase in mid-February, so this is going to be the best pricing that we can offer on these luxe staple fabrics.

Sportcoats: $920 after discount

Suits (2-Piece): $1196 after discount

Trousers: $300 after discount

The fabrics are arranged into three categories (solids, patterns, and textured), with two online items (suits & sportcoats and trousers) per category.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads