• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where's the infographic for the Super Bowl h2h?
Even if I were a Giants fan I would not wear that. Eli makes Andy Dalton look cool (and yes I'm a life-long Bengals fan). :)

Last edited:

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If the Patriots don't make it to the Superbowl, I'd really like to see a Bengals Panthers Superbowl. Even though the Patriots are currently 9-0, I'm not convinced they're a Superbowl championship caliber team this year. Of course anything can happen in the playoffs and on any given Sunday, so we never know, but I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet. I kind of want the Patriots to lose one meaningless game so people can shut up about 2007. This team isn't as good as the 2007 team. I don't think any Superbowl winning Patriots team is, though the 2004 team comes pretty close.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any guesses as to which NFL quarterback was PERFECT yesterday? Hints: He's not Tom Brady, although some have compared him to Brady, and his team is the odds-on favorite to win the NFC East this season.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If the Pats win it again this year (potential perfect season, two-time back-to-back champs, Super Bowl 50, etc., etc.), I could see the Belichick-Brady era coming to an end.

What a way to go too!

FENWAY

Reaction score
Just too banged up. Won't happen this year for the Pats. At least that practice squad O-line is getting some solid experience

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just too banged up. Won't happen this year for the Pats. At least that practice squad O-line is getting some solid experience

What AFC contending team doesn't have injuries to important players? Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl. If you're talking about going undefeated that's a different story.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl.

Yeah, no. Lewis and Edelman, 2/3 of who Brady built his offense around, are out. So... no.

FENWAY

Reaction score

What AFC contending team doesn't have injuries to important players? Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl. If you're talking about going undefeated that's a different story.

Let's start with the Bengals. They look pretty healthy. Forget about the Pats skill players out, the O-line features 3 rookies, a practice squad player at left tackle and a center at right

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll give you the Bengals are pretty healthy but the Broncos are down a HoF QB (even if he's been playing like ****) while the Colts are down a Pro-Bowl QB. The Patriots have been pretty good at replacing injured guys and there's only 2 guys that are irreplaceable, Brady and Gronk. As long as those 2 are healthy the Patriots have a shot.

Haven't 2 of those rookie o-lineman been starting since week 1 and the Patriots haven't missed a beat yet?

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andy Dalton is a freaky lookin dude!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prime time Andy Dalton! He has some sort of mental block against the Texans whenever he's on prime time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads