• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Zoskia

Reaction score
Just received my first pair of pants from Luxire. I’m quite happy with them but feel like they are a tad tight around the thighs. What do you think? Any other suggestions on adjustments? I’m aiming for a new order before end of the year w/ flannel.

E647A88F-80FA-4B71-BC7D-F6DF1B6CC21F.jpeg

6B3208ED-6023-4D36-A603-1230E08704DC.jpeg

FC9A4C85-D2E1-42DB-8EF5-D0466052CA14.jpeg

Last edited:

aidanc

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been around a year since my last Luxire order, but previously I had ordered quite frequently. I just went onto their site, and noticed that it has been overhauled. Is there any way to still request exact customizations as we had been doing in the past? I can't seem to get the site to provide any sort of box to allow me to insert my customization requests such as "copy order #______". Should this be emailed after order is placed?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Exact specifications order options are in development
Desktop - Customize Shirt.png

Mobile - Customize - Collars.png

Chrisone

Reaction score
Black friday order arrived tuesday. Two shirts and a pair jeans, but with pattern changes for both.

Second pair of jeans I've ordered from Luxire. In my opinion the selvedge jeans (99 usd) are by far their best value for money offer. The jeans are stunning, both the denim used and the sewing is top grade. In my experience the 15 ounce raw dark indigo is though and holds up very well. The dreaded crotch blowout won't be happening any time soon to my first pair. But a warning for the denim purists: It fades very slowly.

First time around I sent in my favorite pair of jeans to be copied (an old Edwin model out of production). This time I did some adjustments to the original pattern and some other changes as well, among them a request for no contrasting yellow/orange thread at all, only dark navy thread. Luxire have followed up on every request but one: Both times I've asked them to skip the patterned stitching across the back pockets, but to no avail. The first pair got a perfect copy of the Edwin logo in yellow. The second pair have Luxire's own back pocket logo, but done in navy thread so it's not visible at all.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im experiencing some stress rips by my sleeve gauntlets...after around 6 wearings !! ...and I do not wear overly tight sleeves.....

any1 experiencing this????

may have to ask for maybe 1/4" more room there.....

Last edited:

Xune

Reaction score
@luxire Looking at the screenshot, you're planning to add extra payment for some of style/collar options? Apart from things done by 3rd party.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

flvinny521

Reaction score
@luxire Looking at the screenshot, you're planning to add extra payment for some of style/collar options? Apart from things done by 3rd party.

Interested in this as well.

There's always been an upcharge for eg. for monograms or premium buttons, it's just never been integrated into the product page.

True, but not just for choosing a particular collar, as shown in the screenshot.

If I'm allowed to speculate, maybe the upcharge in the screenshot is simply because, by selecting a different collar, the shirt has deviated from the "minimal business shirt" template and is now considered a custom order?

Or, since the custom options is still in development, the information in the screenshot is not an actual representation of anything at all and we should all just chill.

Last edited:

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever the case, I really hope we don't enter the "upcharge for 25 different things" territory. Right or wrong, makes me feel like I've been taken for a bit of a ride...like buying a Mercedes at the "listed" price lol.

Becon

Reaction score
I wish there were more tweed at the $120 price point than just the Loden Green. Looking for a plain brown or grey without the overcheck.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The screenshot is just a design mock. do not read much into it on added costs.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received some feedback from Luxire on the items I had made, and these are their new & current recommendations. I'm surprised there are no comments in regards to the shirt though? what about all of the lower back bunching, or am I expected to have some level of fabric there so I can move freely?

As well, does Increasing the calf mean the taper as well? I wanted to stray away from large pant openings.

"The fit does look good and there are only some small adjustments I would like to suggest. These override the previous notes.

Pants:
* Increase back rise at crotch by 0.25"
* Decrease back length 0.25"
* Increase at calf by 0.5"
* Increase waist below waistband by 0.5" at front (Fly is not appearing straight)

Shirt:
The shirt does look good and no real changes come to mind."

View attachment 864122 View attachment 864124
View attachment 864127 View attachment 864123
View attachment 864125 View attachment 864126

I received my next pair of VBC trousers after the previous iteration, and I implemented the suggested changes, but I feel like this pair looks worse? What went wrong? Will the material stretch a bit? Any salvaging these?

F8E6E314-B99B-4B87-A354-4F5742BA74DD.jpeg
E8F782F5-6A99-4E83-AD1D-A12B6E719C71.jpeg
E8E94C7A-DB70-4897-AD70-2DA095F18CCD.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78