• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samuel Walker

Reaction score
There have been many attempts at jewelry topics and i think it has boiled down to

- Wear a watch
- Wear some bead bracelets with your wa
So as far as I can tell there isn't a topic for discussing jewelry here. I don't know how many here are wearing it, but I figure there's at least a handful so it would be cool to have a place to put discussion. I recently ordered this bracelet that I'm looking forward to wearing:
p1110647.jpg
SCHORL x Sympathy of Soul -- ¥19,000 I'm still considering the matching necklace (if I could find it anywhere, anyway):
p1110589.jpg
SCHORL x Sympathy of Soul -- ¥39,000 I'm still looking for a bracelet for my other hand, and these are the ones I've liked so far:
CoinSetBrace_1.JPG
Sympathy of Soul -- ¥30,000
4_14_25.jpg
Animal Worship -- ¥28,000
tumblr_lmfgb9Wnn21qbblino1_500.jpg
Diet Butcher Slim Skin x Garden of Eden -- ¥15,000 I really like the DBSS one but I think it might look weird to have a leather bracelet on each wrist ... Finally, another DBSS one, which is pretty old and cannot be found anywhere. If you know where I can get it, please tell me!
dbssfeatherbraceletblack.jpg
Anyway, comments on any of this is welcome, and I look forward to seeing your own jewelry haves and wants
smile.gif

tch if you want
- Wear your wedding band

Your pictures aren't showing but I went ahead and googled a couple of them and all I saw were glorified versions of random cheap dragon/skull jewelry. I bought a necklace of a shield with a dragon on it because I thought it looked cool, but I was 10 years old.
These are really nice looking !

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything from the Swedish brand All Blues? They have a few nice looking pieces

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of the brand Bill Wall Leather? Any experience with this brand?
I know it - it's one of those old school LA-inspired biker brands, in the same category as something like Chrome Hearts back in the day. Not really my deal, but the quality is quite decent. What do you like about it? There are other options in the same space.

vegancrabcakes

Reaction score
I know it - it's one of those old school LA-inspired biker brands, in the same category as something like Chrome Hearts back in the day. Not really my deal, but the quality is quite decent. What do you like about it? There are other options in the same space.
I've always been a bit fascinated with some of these biker-style brands that use thick silver and strong motifs. It's not exactly my style, but I have been considering something small from one of these brands to mix into my outfits (perhaps a bracelet). Chrome Hearts is a cool brand, and I gifted my mom one of their "nail rings", although rising prices and hype have been pushing me to look towards lesser-known brands. I also like Good Art, the designs are a bit friendlier and less in-your-face. What other brands are you aware of?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone excited for the return of the Model-A by GoodArt?
It was gone? I haven't needed one for a few years, so did not notice. It's a canonical piece though. In other news, I got one of each of these collbs between Good Art HLYWDand Good Fight for Christmas

A matchbook cover:

A modhawk for a lego figure: https://goodfight.shop/collections/...oodfight-modhawk-charm?variant=39618933424296

takashi78

Reaction score
It was gone? I haven't needed one for a few years, so did not notice. It's a canonical piece though. In other news, I got one of each of these collbs between Good Art HLYWDand Good Fight for Christmas

Think it was out of production and "discontinued" for a number of years.

Had the chance to buy one while on vacation many years ago, stumbled upon the trunkshow held in Selfedge, but back then, funds were dried as i was at the end of the vacation.
Had i know then......LOL

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always been a bit fascinated with some of these biker-style brands that use thick silver and strong motifs. It's not exactly my style, but I have been considering something small from one of these brands to mix into my outfits (perhaps a bracelet). Chrome Hearts is a cool brand, and I gifted my mom one of their "nail rings", although rising prices and hype have been pushing me to look towards lesser-known brands. I also like Good Art, the designs are a bit friendlier and less in-your-face. What other brands are you aware of?
If you are unsure, but want to dip your toes in, pocket jewelry (wallets, matchbook cases, etc...) are a good way to go.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Had the chance to buy one while on vacation many years ago, stumbled upon the trunkshow held in Selfedge, but back then, funds were dried as i was at the end of the vacation.
Had i know then......LOL
Yeah, of that style of link chain, it's one of the very best.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re

Had i know then......LOL
Non-buyer's remorse. I know it more than buyer's remorse, tbh.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ironheart has something that might work for you. It's roughly in that style but also a bit more subdued. I have this myself:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm considering purchasing a custom name necklace as a gift, but I'm a bit unsure about a few things. Firstly, I'm wondering about the material options available for these necklaces. Are there certain materials that are better suited for everyday wear, or do they all hold up equally well? Additionally, I'm curious about the font options. Are there specific fonts that tend to look better or are more popular for custom name necklaces? I want to ensure that the font I choose is clear and legible while still being aesthetically pleasing. Lastly, I'm interested in hearing about your experiences with custom name necklaces. Have you purchased one before, and if so, how was your overall experience? Any tips or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
I've never gotten anything like that, but gold is probably as hypoallergenic as you get, and quite pleasant to wear as long as it's not overly heavy as well.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reuterscnn