• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire - Two Questions :)

1. Do you expect more patterned linen shirts for the spring/summer?
2. Any delivery updates on the Covert Wool shipment from VBC?

Hi mate.
1. We do expect new additions to our spring/summer offerings for linen. If there are particular patterns that are desired, do let us know.
2. Fabrics not received yet. Were shipped a few weeks ago, expected anytime now.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn’t realize that it is Tuesday. THIS week Luxire receives the fabric and then they’ll churn out the trousers over 2-3 days.
But this is Luxire so you never know.
Cannot but agree. Hopefully change will happen.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Corduroy with frog pockets.

Last edited:

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Corduroys were something we were not able to keep-up-with. Sourcing cords are a challenge. We would run out of them very quickly.

View attachment 1307409
Could I ask you to elaborate? Does this mean that there isn’t enough fabric to cover the orders placed during the sale? And if that’s the case, I’d there a chance that, if you can’t restock, orders will be canceled? Or I suppose take an unreasonable amount of time?

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cannot but agree. Hopefully change will happen.

That wasn’t meant as a criticism. Just the way it goes. Anyways, I imagine getting an Italian mill to ship out fabric around the holiday, and then relying on India’s postal services to quickly clear the package and deliver it is a process fraught with difficulty. Two countries that aren’t exactly known for reliability.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That wasn’t meant as a criticism. Just the way it goes. Anyways, I imagine getting an Italian mill to ship out fabric around the holiday, and then relying on India’s postal services to quickly clear the package and deliver it is a process fraught with difficulty. Two countries that aren’t exactly known for reliability.

Your statement was taken in very good spirit.
We know the problem. Today, if you order something from Luxire, you do not know when it will arrive. 2 weeks or 2 months.
There are many other uncertainties till you receive your packet and some after.

We have been conscious of these issues but only recently we have started seeing them as problems that need to be sorted with urgency if not vengeance.

The process has started. It will entail many changes. The goal is a better buying experience for you.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire recieved my pair of the VBC 4-ply mid greys and am obsessed! Are you able to post additional images of the brown, charcoal-black, and navy options? they coloring seems off on the website images (particularly the charcoal-black one, which looks like a midnight blue-ish)

Are these the only colors that you offer? I love the 390g weight compared to the other lighter frescos!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire recieved my pair of the VBC 4-ply mid greys and am obsessed! Are you able to post additional images of the brown, charcoal-black, and navy options? they coloring seems off on the website images (particularly the charcoal-black one, which looks like a midnight blue-ish)

Are these the only colors that you offer? I love the 390g weight compared to the other lighter frescos!

Thank you mate.
There are a few colors we have.
Will request you to send us an email and will share good images of the available options.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
proflex