• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's not talk about...

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
Plaid pajama pants and henley is my official "not going out tonight" uniform.

Is that when you stay in with some ben & jerries and the notebook on blu ray sweetheart?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Rick Owens does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.
Yes, but I don't want to talk about him. I would have said Ann D, though, who I also don't want to talk about. Really, I'm imagining caveman glam - loose trousers, shirtless under a mottled fur vest, maybe some floppy boots... You're not going to get over those Blue DBSS sneakers, are you? I guess the only things I'm not sure about is whether it's restraint at all, whether restraint is worth it, and whether age has anything to do with it, which maybe you said it doesn't. I didn't really pay attention.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Yes, but I don't want to talk about him. I would have said Ann D, though, who I also don't want to talk about.

Really, I'm imagining caveman glam - loose trousers, shirtless under a mottled fur vest, maybe some floppy boots...

Jeremy Scott does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re: shirt substitutions I am guessing this will be more something I might try when we get back to spring but I like the idea of wearing a lightweight cardi with nothing underneath. the neck opening conceivably would have to be more shallow I think.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Is that when you stay in with some ben & jerries and the notebook on blu ray sweetheart?

You're the guy with the purse, right?

Seriously though, pajamas are comfortable, and when they're a gift you kind of have to wear them.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jeremy Scott does everything you jsut listed incredibly well.
So does Hansel
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
You're the guy with the purse, right? Seriously though, pajamas are comfortable, and when they're a gift you kind of have to wear them.
I don't want bare bodkin to be able to talk about anything

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Please read the OP. Bare Bodkin is on the list of verboten topics.

110950_o.gif

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Also: why do people wear pyjamas?

It must have to do with body image issues. I guess since you are such a hunk of burning whatever, that you get horny PMs from people, that you just sleep in some kind of tanktop and undershorts.

pruppert

Reaction score
Good point on the silk. the only silk i have shows up in jacket linings. It is awesome sliding a jacket on, and it begs the question why it doesn't show up more often in places that consistently touch the skin. In the same vein, wearing cashmere sweaters with nothing under them is highly enjoyable.

I've always wondered if people here design any of their own stuff, dabble in tailoring and so on. Outside of the one or two people who sell their creations on B+S that is.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
It must have to do with body image issues. I guess since you are such a hunk of burning whatever, that you get horny PMs from people, that you just sleep in some kind of tanktop and undershorts.

I really doubt I am in as good shape as Synthese but I sleep in pinstripe bikini briefs from H&M. Sometimes I'll throw on a black metal tee with the sleeves cut off if I have company. You know, to be polite.

(0)

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I didn't say you couldn't post, huni

I just said that you are one of the topics that we talk about 24x7 in here, so let's not talk about bare bodkin talking about uncontrol talking about manbags talking about messenger bags talking about homosexuality &c &c &c &c

you are welcome to make all the contributions you like though baby!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im just setting you guys up for my next fit pic. Hope you like chest hair!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads