• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm Single...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
you should put a ss of your char in your avatar. if you are dual-wielding shinai you will get mad respect (and i might stop making fun of you for a while). God those things were badass.

Oh man, EQ was 3 computers ago. All SS's are long gone. Those were the fist weapons from Xegony? If so, yeah, I was d/w those. I can't remember much of my equipment anymore. Some stuff I didn't have too long either, as I quit soon after PoT went to farm status. Some stuff I remember that I had for a long time were those algae pants from PoW, some insane ring from there too, a tunic from the elementals, maybe PoE? It was bad ass and dropped from this huge 2 hour event/clearing.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Oh man, EQ was 3 computers ago. All SS's are long gone. Those were the fist weapons from Xegony? If so, yeah, I was d/w those. I can't remember much of my equipment anymore. Some stuff I didn't have too long either, as I quit soon after PoT went to farm status. Some stuff I remember that I had for a long time were those algae pants from PoW, some insane ring from there too, a tunic from the elementals, maybe PoE? It was bad ass and dropped from this huge 2 hour event/clearing.

Well, beastlords got a great tunic off the god in PoF. Unlike Shinai it seemed to drop off him a bit more regularly. Something better might have dropped in PoE but I can't remember. And ya, Shinai was from Xegony. Algae pants from pow... Honestly we got in and got out of that zone as fast as possible. PoW was gay. I preferred the high-end Luclin zone that everyone hated... crap, I cant' remember the name anymore... You know the one with endless dividing blobs and the mobs that pathed through walls/floors? That one. Oh ya, VEX THAL. THat's it. This stuff never really leaves your brain. Ya, I preferred VT to PoW by far.

And ya, I wish i still had my eq ss too. If I had them, I'd replace this nifty little avatar RJ gave me that kinda reminds me of my beastlord. He was actually a kerra, but the humanoid form is right at least.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, beastlords got a great tunic off the god in PoF. Unlike Shinai it seemed to drop off him a bit more regularly. Something better might have dropped in PoE but I can't remember. And ya, Shinai was from Xegony. Algae pants from pow... Honestly we got in and got out of that zone as fast as possible. PoW was gay. I preferred the high-end Luclin zone that everyone hated... crap, I cant' remember the name anymore... You know the one with endless dividing blobs and the mobs that pathed through walls/floors? That one. Oh ya, VEX THAL. THat's it. This stuff never really leaves your brain. Ya, I preferred VT to PoW by far.

And ya, I wish i still had my eq ss too. If I had them, I'd replace this nifty little avatar RJ gave me that kinda reminds me of my beastlord. He was actually a kerra, but the humanoid form is right at least.

???

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Francis
???

f off! Piobaire and I are having a "moment."

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to say, skipping from the first post in this thread to the last page was interesting.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

PoW was teh win. It was made for BLs man. The only way by the cockblock three mini-boss, boss event was to have 2-3 BLs with MGB PoS. I don't know what strat you used, but we'd lock down each mini-boss with a chanter lock down team, then when the boss popped, everyone else on the boss soon as the MT had heavy agro. MGB PoS was needed or the chanters and healers always went OOM.

Also, there was this single group circle event that had to do with some shark. You kept killing mobs and killing mobs, each one harder and harder, until you wiped. They dropped phat lewts though.

Man, PoF. Was that tunic off the dragon at the end of the PoF event? I used to love that event going up the walkway and killing them mobs on the landings. PoF and PoE were just great places.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I should add, having missed the rest of this thread, that I think it's really cute that you two are having your "moment" in a gay-dating thread.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
PoW was teh win. It was made for BLs man. The only way by the cockblock three mini-boss, boss event was to have 2-3 BLs with MGB PoS. I don't know what strat you used, but we'd lock down each mini-boss with a chanter lock down team, then when the boss popped, everyone else on the boss soon as the MT had heavy agro. MGB PoS was needed or the chanters and healers always went OOM.

Also, there was this single group circle event that had to do with some shark. You kept killing mobs and killing mobs, each one harder and harder, until you wiped. They dropped phat lewts though.

Man, PoF. Was that tunic off the dragon at the end of the PoF event? I used to love that event going up the walkway and killing them mobs on the landings. PoF and PoE were just great places.

Ya the tunic dropped at the end. I think the end mob was a demon and not a dragon though. PoF was a cool zone. PoP in general was imo one of the best expansions. I really loved it. Oh and ya we did the chanter/bl thing to. PoS was r33t.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
I should add, having missed the rest of this thread, that I think it's really cute that you two are having your "moment" in a gay-dating thread.

laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads