• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

IST as usual impecable ...

Cheers!:)

IMG_0862jpg.jpg

IMG_0928jpg.jpg

IMG_1101jpg.jpg

Awesome jacket!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's fit is made up of individual elements of which I am rather fond. We'll see if they make a harmonious whole fit.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - Charles Tyrwhitt
Tie - Charvet
PS - Ashear
Braces - PRL
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's, NYC

IMGP1005464x1280.jpg

IMGP1006658x1280.jpg

IMGP10021110x1280.jpg

IMGP1003853x1280.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last wearing of this suit before putting it up for sale. Got some new stuff coming in, and trying to TITFD a little bit. Will be on B&S shortly.

I also know black shoes would have been a better choice, but I still struggle with what to wear with these.

Anyhow, FWIW...
dea65137.jpg

4f890cbb.jpg

94befea0.jpg

DaBatMan

Reaction score

Last wearing of this suit before putting it up for sale. Got some new stuff coming in, and trying to TITFD a little bit. Will be on B&S shortly.

I also know black shoes would have been a better choice, but I still struggle with what to wear with these.

GODDAMMIT SPOO!

nohomo!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
On the fence about them too. I love them because they are unusual, but as I said, I have a very hard time finding stuff to put with them. They will probably wind up on B&S too. Unless someone can offer a suggestion to what they should go with?

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks
i'm glad i kept the shoes
i like the color... although i don't think the leather is a very high quality one
i am definitely going to save up for a nicer pair of shoes now
maybe even a nice pair of double monks

rps20110831_141134.jpg

the tie ... it's a "handmade" grenadine tie (that's what it's called, right?)
i bought two of them in a little street shop while i was in korea earlier this year, one blue and one burgundy
there's no way i can tell anyone how to find the shop though.. i would have to retrace my steps to find it again
it's really a hole in the wall
somewhere in "Namdaemun" aka "Big Southern Gate" part of Seoul

the best part? each tie cost less than $15
if i get a chance to visit korea again, i am definitely going to stock up on some more

If you go there again, stock up for the rest of SF ;)

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today
coat Kamiński bespoke
trousers Mystkowski bespoke
shirt Emanuel Berg
tie/ PS Sam Hober
shoes SW1 Vendome

IMG_0862jpg.jpg

IMG_0928jpg.jpg

IMG_1101jpg.jpg
Simple but good. The colour of your jacket is really nice.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, I'm moving from Stockholm to the south of Sweden on Friday, hence the mess going on in the background.

Yeah, so I noticed the watchband is brown and the shoes black. Please ignore this quite obvious faux pas.

This board remains an enigma to me!

EFV you garnered praise a few days ago for what was IMO a very disreputable knitted fair-isle tank top.

And yet there's nary a comment for this beautiful suit. Well done sir - care to share details? Bespoke, MTM or OTR?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
quick and dirty...
5532a2bd.jpg

isaia suit, BB extra slim fit ginham shirt, unbranded linen/cotton seersucker-ish PS, prada belt, brown pebble grain ferragamo monks, SS datejust, and i smell like Chanel Egoiste and desparation. :satisfied:

Wjleier

Reaction score
Hey yo, Victor. Great Jacket brah. IST also had a great look going..... Something about you Eastern Europeans.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This board remains an enigma to me!

EFV you garnered praise a few days ago for what was IMO a very disreputable knitted fair-isle tank top.

And yet there's nary a comment for this beautiful suit. Well done sir - care to share details? Bespoke, MTM or OTR?

Hahaha, no love for the knitwear? Thank you for kind words on the suit!

The suit is one with a history, found in the inventory of an old menswear shop in Sweden by a man who deals in vintage clothing and accessories. It's from the sixties and made here in Sweden, but I think the style is pretty timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads