• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Reaction score
Today
coat Kamiński bespoke
trousers Mystkowski bespoke
shirt Emanuel Berg
tie/ PS Sam Hober
shoes SW1 Vendome

IMG_0862jpg.jpg

IMG_0928jpg.jpg

IMG_1101jpg.jpg

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So, I'm moving from Stockholm to the south of Sweden on Friday, hence the mess going on in the background.

Yeah, so I noticed the watchband is brown and the shoes black. Please ignore this quite obvious faux pas.

Last edited:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your suit looks great, but you fail for saying "deets" not once but twice.

Once gets you dope-slapped.

Twice gets you dragged through the streets like Mussolini.

What's this 'slappy' business eh?

Whatever happened to the good ol' days when you stiff jabbed someone in the face, then pummelled his noggin with a right cross, and finished with a left hook?

Man up, people! :slayer:

'Dragged through the streets' has more gravitas though; not bad at all... But I'd kneecap the poor fool first, THEN drag him through the streets and let him bleed out. Sends a stronger message.

Last edited:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If reading the description alone, one might have assumed this was Mr. Wongolini, albeit from a year or two ago.

What um a PG?

Bizarro not um know; Bizarro not um care!

Bizarro not um like suits from P Johnson. Bizarro not um like them very much!

Seriously though: In Oz, there are very few options when it comes to good, well-priced tailors, so...

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, I'm moving from Stockholm to the south of Sweden on Friday, hence the mess going on in the background.

Yeah, so I noticed the watchband is brown and the shoes black. Please ignore this quite obvious faux pas.

technically that is not a faux pas... although I always find myself making sure the shoes, belt and watch band match/armonize... :)

good luck with your move

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today
coat Kamiński bespoke
shirt Emanuel Berg
tie/ PS Sam Hober
shoes SW1 Vendome

IMG_1101jpg.jpg

very nicely done sir... love the jacket !!!

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today
coat Kamiński bespoke
shirt Emanuel Berg
tie/ PS Sam Hober
shoes SW1 Vendome
IMG_0862jpg.jpg

IMG_0928jpg.jpg

IMG_1101jpg.jpg

I really like this, though there's a tad too much suppression for my stodgy tradly taste. :lol: Are those shoulders totally natural?

Has anyone mentioned you look much like Joe Bastianich?

Last edited:

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Choices. Choices.
6101815538_e3b36b445a_z.jpg

6101268303_045a17c63e_z.jpg

6101816514_4843083286_z.jpg

Decisions. Decisions.

In the offices of a very nice, wise, and helpful tailor - who may or may not decide he wishes to be named.

Last edited:

DaBatMan

Reaction score

This I like... fit & shoes. I'm not sure I would have chosen that tie to go with it though. Deets on the shoes please sir???

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Choices. Choices.
6101815538_e3b36b445a_z.jpg

6101268303_045a17c63e_z.jpg

6101816514_4843083286_z.jpg

Decisions. Decisions.

WWYBWINTF?

I presume that these are fabrics for a MTM or bespoke commission. Do you already have your basics covered? These all seem like fourth- or fifth-suit fabrics rather than core items. I've resisted the conventional wisdom on this subject, but the closer I get to commissioning a suit, the more reasonable it seems.

EDIT: Got it. What Will You Be Wearing In The Future?

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks guys, for your suggestions, thumbs up comments, and suggestions. I had some multi quotes saved, but they got lost somewhere :fu: To whomever asked, the tie was Marinella.

UC - Badass as usual, but that jacket is just off to me. The pockets look disproportionately long, and the skirt of the jacket looks too long for narrowish shoulders. Cool colors though - is it that cold on the west coast for that fall stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members