• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think thats what I meant. The natural indigo tee. Context describes as the natural indigo slub tee, but it looks the same to me.

You guys have it in medium and large?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes I have it in both.

yoyoyo

Reaction score
locally have you tried getting the word around the college campuses in D.C... I know GW and Georgetown atleast have plenty of girls from the NY, with plenty of money (GW is one of the most expensive schools in the country) area that would love your store...

yoyoyo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constantine.
Mauro -
Ever think about advertising in the university newspapers with ads focused toward women? George Washington and Georgetown has a lot of rich girls...

oops beat me to it

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does create make any size 38 jeans?

also... did you never get their chambary shirt or pants?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
does create make any size 38 jeans? also... did you never get their chambary shirt or pants?
You'd have to contact Crate directly but they can make a pair based on your measurements.

Geste

Reaction score
THNX Mauro! this R&B/Loro Piana car coat collab is AWESOME!

Did u c the WashPost fashion article yesterday? - I feel ur pain

Costa Mesa/ Bal Harbour/ or NY? oh, and Montana!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no ,I didn't what did it say????

b-ill

Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040901729.html

Mauro Farinelli, the founder of the jean-centric Denim Bar in Arlington and Bethesda and most recently of the Clarendon boutique, Farinelli's (www.shopfarinellis.com), comments, "The looser, roomier style is a reflection of the economy. Don't go too big, though, or you'll look like a hobo."

To really rock this slouchy look, Farinelli says to fold down the waist band, cinch them with a belt, top with a T-shirt and wear with flip-flops or slides. Andrews suggests cuffing them, pairing them with a cropped jacket and toughening up the look with a substantial shoe -- either a gladiator sandal or chunky platform heel.

But don't store those skinny jeans just yet -- they still work this spring. For an instant update, Farinelli suggests wearing those tight-fitting denims with brogues or saddle shoes and an Oxford blouse with three-quarter-length sleeves. "It's a very American look," comments Farinelli, "but only for the more fashion-forward."

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
no ,I didn't what did it say????

They posted a section (Style&Arts) w/pics about DC Style/ What Are You Wearing -

Look at what they are wearing! omg - I know that we are in a recession but come on - Cindy Lauper re-visited?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno what to say.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey mauro i frequent your new site a lot nowadays and i love it but i have a suggestion that, personally, would make things easier for me and probably everyone else

when someone shops through a particular brand, you can see at the top the parent links of the company. so for example if i choose apolis activism then the cadet sweater i can see apolis up at the top.

however if you do the same thing and shop via categories (especially because of your recent 40% off sale of outerwear and sweaters), and i choose sweaters and pick cadet, at the top it becomes Sweaters then Cadet Sweater. but you cant tell what the brand of the item if you choose to shop via categories unless you have the company under the description. so cadet is fine cuz you say its apolis. but the dakota jacket has no description so people would not know who makes it.

so if items ALL have descriptions and say the company then no issue, but the dakota has no description so yeah.

thanks man great site!!!

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Nomad Hoodie is AWESOME! I already got compliments and I was just trying it on, thanks again the medium worked out perfectly...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads