• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

racknac

Reaction score

This shirt is absolutely freaking killer. Not to hype anyone out, but there's only 12 units available, as we sold about 14 in the stores since it arrived last Thurs. We're zapped out on this cloth, so if this piece grabs you, you might want to pick it up sooner than later.

Snagged one!!!

bestak

Reaction score
Rivets look a bit large

Thanks so much for picking up all that gear! I'd agree with the other posters, the Rivets look a little bit big on you. If you were in the States, I'd trade them out for a different pair, but given that you're in France, you might want to check out a tailor. It's entirely possible to slim up both the legs and waist a bit, and you'll get a custom fit after that's done. For the next order, you might consider dropping 1" in the size that you order.....

Well the shirt is size S the collar and the shoulder width are OK, but the sleeves length is too long and the sleeve form is a little too baggy (the parachute syndrome) i know but it is a weekend shirt so no issue

For the pants the waist size is right for me (84 cm) but the leg are way too long and you are rigth i have to go to the taylor. In fact i want to wash it before a resize in case of shrinking. If i took one size down i will be a little tight on the waist and on the some leg parts. So i prefer this way
smile.gif

In fact for all my sizing i am in a middle sizing: for shoes (41.5/UK7.5 ) or for coat between 48 and 50EU and depending the form/tayloring 38L or 39S-L or 40S US/UK. Unfortunatly the 39 size is very hard to find and unavailable in France, So i have to choose to be tight or a little loose. Then when i got a shirt i don't mind when that such things occurs

Nice photos shooting of your LA events, you seems all to have lot of fun
bigstar[1].gif

Last edited:

neutrino

Reaction score
Amazing shots, SVB. Looks like you love your gingham shirt as much as I love my navy-brown
smile.gif

And I just got a "your package is on its way" email, two hours after ordering the shirt. I don't know how cool is that, considering it's Sunday now, but anyway, if I ever run a business, I'll strive for it to be awesome like Epaulet
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Ok, enough sweet-talking for today
bigstar[1].gif

stlms3

Reaction score

Been into Epaulet for a while, so no need to say twice :D . Went from "add to cart" to order confirmation in ~10 seconds 
bigstar%5B1%5D.gif
. Smalls are already gone, I've grabbed one of mediums.

Btw, what are those Austrian strangers Rob is talking about? 
mwink%5B1%5D.gif

Ditto on the shirt.

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3rd Ave Festival...Khaki Canvas Rivets, in case you were wondering, these are clothes you can wear the hell out of. Henley is H&M, Kicks are JVxJP, and it looks like the bouncer pose is something in the genes...
IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

22ABE963-7372-4018-9470-CE132E991243-5077-000004EAFB241242.jpg

ozloupgarou

Reaction score
Hey Guys
First post here but long time lurker like so many other.....anyone know if the carmina jodphur order is still open? Is states it closed on the 24rth of Sept but I can still order my size.....I noticed there was a post earlier that mentioned the wholecut order was being kept open till Monday...does this also apply for the jodphur?
Thanks
Oz

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
First post here but long time lurker like so many other.....anyone know if the carmina jodphur order is still open? Is states it closed on the 24rth of Sept but I can still order my size.....I noticed there was a post earlier that mentioned the wholecut order was being kept open till Monday...does this also apply for the jodphur?
Thanks
Oz

I believe that we're going to keep the Jodphur open until tomorrow night as well! We had originally intended it to end it on the 24th, but it's been a bit of a hectic week and wanted to give you guys a little more time.

ozloupgarou

Reaction score

I believe that we're going to keep the Jodphur open until tomorrow night as well! We had originally intended it to end it on the 24th, but it's been a bit of a hectic week and wanted to give you guys a little more time.

That's awesome! Thanks for the super fast reply.....btw Matt big fan of your Epaulet wiwt get ups....keep em coming..
Oz

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike any new styles of Carminas coming later this year? Want to know if I would wait or just cop the c&j rl cordovan Marlows now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads